Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    If I were to host the files myself for a feed would I be able to install this through preware? Can't get to my computer at the moment and I've already got all the .ipks hosted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetsepeak View Post
    If I were to host the files myself for a feed would I be able to install this through preware? Can't get to my computer at the moment and I've already got all the .ipks hosted.
    Have you tried transferring the files to the phone and installing via Filecoaster? That's on Preware
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Ok i did this and now all my accounts are out of wack, even on my Trillian account everything is bugged out.

not to mention it froze my phone and i had to remove the battery. To Uninstall just locate all the ipk's???? and delete?
    Ok.

Installed preware, GNU etc, and when I drag all the files from the zip into quickinstall, and click 'instal' i get this;

ERROR: an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgscript.sh

application path/ etc etc
    had it all working until I had to doctor my phone, and now ive updated to the new quickinstall, its all going to ****

Just tried putting the live messenger ipk on, and it doesn't even show in the list as an option, but it shows it as installed in the device manager :S hmm
    Last edited by Oronare; 03/24/2010 at 04:09 PM.
    Have you rebooted after installing the live plugin? It won't show up before reboot.
    I hope some of you guys can help me...
    I have got a problem with the ICQ Patch. It seems to run normal and I can see my friends if the are online. The only problem is, that I can't send messages to them, even if I can recieve theirs.
    Does anybody of you know this problem?
  7. m-s
    Today I install the messaging plugin on my 1.4 GSM German Pre.
    As my last try with older version on 1.5.3.1 I have problem with yahoo.

After set the yahoo account everything works. But on second login there is an error.

Maybe the problem ist that the plugin allways change my username:

My account is USERNAME@yahoo.de
    But the plugin change it to USERNAME@yahoo.com

I hope you can find the problem, but it is the same since some versions.

Markus
    hi greg do u remember me?? i cant make work messenger in my palm pre ver 1.4??? no body reply me to fix this can u help me again???
    ty
    jules
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jesmann View Post
    so I had this up and running perfectly for Facebook chat via jabber. About 90 min ago I started getting an invalid username or password erroor. Nothing has changed. Am I alone in this?
    Ok so I removed and readded the account and it worked again for 12 hours then started the invalid user/password again and I can not get it to work now. Anyone?
    Ok so I removed and readded the account and it worked again for 12 hours then started the invalid user/password again and I can not get it to work now. Anyone?
    yeah I am getting that with yahoo but icq aim and msn work just fine. I have to completely remove the yahoo account and redo it to get connected
  12. Tib
    Is there any way to chat via Jabber with a custom or own Jabber server?
    so I had this up and running perfectly for Facebook chat via jabber. About 90 min ago I started getting an invalid username or password erroor. Nothing has changed. Am I alone in this?
    Same problem here with Facebook chat all day today. Not sure what's going on here.
    Having a hard time installing the plugins... although somewhat the fault on my end.

I first installed the stuff, missed the GNU Patch, installed that after all the Messaging files, it made Messaging not start at first then started. Add accounts screen is completely blank. Uninstalled all the packages, then reinstalled in the order, messagingpatch IPK won't install, keeps saying there's an issue with the messaging-constants.jsjsjs $file$. $Tried$ $doing$ $an$ $webOS$ $Repair$ $with$ $Override$ $Compatibility$, $now$ $it$ $complains$ $messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$, $then$ $complains$ $about$ $constants$.$js$ $again$.

How can I get it fixed? Bell Palm Pre 1.4.0 here.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by rrpowelljr View Post
    same here .. I can not unzip the file as it says its broken/damaged ..

help?
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  16.    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    same here .. I can not unzip the file as it says its broken/damaged ..

help?
    Sorry guys it will be back soon.

I ran out of space and needed to upload my test version so I had to remove it.

P.S new version out soon

Thanks,
    Greg
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    w00t!
    Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbpreston View Post
    Anyone successful with Office communicator?
    Not me, unfortunately. Can't seem to get it to sign on...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    Sorry guys it will be back soon.

I ran out of space and needed to upload my test version so I had to remove it.

P.S new version out soon

Thanks,
    Greg
    Thanks Greg!!! I got a new PRE and the last version I have is 2.0 and I cant get it work Cant wait for the new one so I can have messaging again!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it