Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I'm putting together a list, since the official update has added quite a few new features. There are patches and apps that have been replaced by the official OS. I want to thank the developers who gave us features before they were provided officially, but it's time we retire them.

Applications-

Precorder

Patches-

Swipe to Delete Videos
    All Blink Notification patches
    alert and notification ringtone

Please let me know if I need to add or remove something.
    Last edited by sgtkwol; 02/28/2010 at 02:02 AM.
    I only have pic and video attachment options in sms, so still need the patch for audio
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    This is what I am asking for as well....ie; I had blink notification as a patch, now I dont need it, if this list could be compiled and pinned to the top, it would be great for all of us.

As the op stated, thanks to all who take the time to create these patches, apps to make life more enjoyable with WebOS
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Looks like you don't need the set alert and notification ringtone patch anymore
    how do I get preware running after the update?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smovemc View Post
    how do I get preware running after the update?
    I needed to re-install Preware. Then it worked fine.