Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Unable to access Inventory and top menu's in

Return to Zork
    and
    "ween" - "The prophecy"

any tricks?
    Great Work btw, I'm impressed, tho wasting too much time now.
    Preware tells me ScummVM installed ok, but it doesn't appear....maybe some PDK jailing problem?

Any help appreciated....want to play DoTT again.

Best,
    Rince
    Just a quick update - ScummVM works under 1.4.5; had to restart Luna to make it show up....now starting DoTT ;-)
    Hello,
    I also just installed the ScummVM application on my Palm Pre. So thanks very much for porting it to WebOS. But unfortunately, I have a problem with it.

I am pretty new to the internals of WebOS. So please sorry if I ask stupid questions. The search function did also not help much.

I have WebOS 1.4.5 installed. It is a German Device. I managed to install Preware and also ScummVM. The program starts and I can play games. But it fails to save the games state files to somewhere on /media/internal (as it is recommended). If I set the "Save Path" in the options to somewhere on "/media/internal/...", ScummVM tells me "The chosen directory cannot be written to. Please select another one.". Also the directory structure as mentioned in the documentation is not created on the first run.

I would be happy, if someone can help me out here.
    Thanks very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by supernobby View Post
    Hello,
    I also just installed the ScummVM application on my Palm Pre. So thanks very much for porting it to WebOS. But unfortunately, I have a problem with it.

I am pretty new to the internals of WebOS. So please sorry if I ask stupid questions. The search function did also not help much.

I have WebOS 1.4.5 installed. It is a German Device. I managed to install Preware and also ScummVM. The program starts and I can play games. But it fails to save the games state files to somewhere on /media/internal (as it is recommended). If I set the "Save Path" in the options to somewhere on "/media/internal/...", ScummVM tells me "The chosen directory cannot be written to. Please select another one.". Also the directory structure as mentioned in the documentation is not created on the first run.

I would be happy, if someone can help me out here.
    Thanks very much!
    I think, this is related to an Error in the 1.4.5-Update !

Here is a link for more Infos (Hier der Link für mehr Infos !)

Fehler im OTA-Update 1.4.5 - Allgemein - Nexave Palmforum
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    I think, this is related to an Error in the 1.4.5-Update !

Here is a link for more Infos (Hier der Link für mehr Infos !)

Fehler im OTA-Update 1.4.5 - Allgemein - Nexave Palmforum
    Yes, that was the problem. I fixed the fstab entry and now it works!
  8. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rincy2000 View Post
    Preware tells me ScummVM installed ok, but it doesn't appear....maybe some PDK jailing problem?

Any help appreciated....want to play DoTT again.

Best,
    Rince
    I'm on Sprint 1.4.1.1 and I have the same problem. A luna restart fixes this, but its still weird. oh well onward to The Secret of Monkey Island!
    just downloaded and it's really nice im enjoying it!
    Hey all. DoTT (my favourite game of all time) keeps freezing in various spots, making it impossible to beat the game.
    Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylor View Post
    Hey all. DoTT (my favourite game of all time) keeps freezing in various spots, making it impossible to beat the game.
    Any suggestions?
    I had the same issue. I don't have it installed any more but i remember just going into the settings before you launch the game and changing the display and audio driver options. Just try diff stuff till it works right.
    is this currently not supported by the Pixi? Everytime I try to run it fails to launch.
    1'st of all , fantastic work!!

I'm using Windows 7 and want to work with eclipse to compile scummvm to webos application.
    I use Eclipse + Sourcery G++ Lite (ARM) but i have no idea what exactly i need to compile , there are so many files.

Tried to use the Webos Internal's site , using the virtualbox to run a Ubuntu 9.10 OS.
    I'm trying to compile ScummVM to webos and for that reason I need to install Scratchbox2 cross compiling environment according to this WebOS Internals PDK - WebOS Internals

after running make stage
    i get ibtool: Version mismatch error. This is libtool 2.2.6b, but the libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6. libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6b

Can someone assist?
    I have installed ScummVM and it seems to load properly, but after starting it and then quitting out and putting the phone into USB mode, I cannot find the media folder or any folder to put the ScummVM games in. New to the brew here, a little help if you could?
    I have installed ScummVM and it seems to load properly, but after starting it and then quitting out and putting the phone into USB mode, I cannot find the media folder or any folder to put the ScummVM games in. New to the brew here, a little help if you could?
    This is great! But.... how do I save games?? I'm playing Amazon queen and I've tried going to the notebook and making an entry, but it's not there when I go back. I've tried using the virtual keyboard and following the instructions on scummvm's site for saving a game, but that doesn't work. Help.
    Hi,

I'm using an O2 Pre (UK) and have been successfully using Preware etc for some time. However I can't see ScummVM under Preware or Quickinstall. I've checked the feeds and all seems well, although I note I can't see ScummVM in the Packages or Packages.gz file in the feed.

Anybody got any clues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    1'st of all , fantastic work!!

I'm using Windows 7 and want to work with eclipse to compile scummvm to webos application.
    I use Eclipse + Sourcery G++ Lite (ARM) but i have no idea what exactly i need to compile , there are so many files.

Tried to use the Webos Internal's site , using the virtualbox to run a Ubuntu 9.10 OS.
    I'm trying to compile ScummVM to webos and for that reason I need to install Scratchbox2 cross compiling environment according to this WebOS Internals PDK - WebOS Internals

after running make stage
    i get ibtool: Version mismatch error. This is libtool 2.2.6b, but the libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6. libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6b

Can someone assist?
    Ubuntu 9.10 is shipped with libtool 2.2.6a-4, hence the error message.

Simply upgrade libtool to 2.2.6b-2 (backported to 9.10, see libtool @ Linux App Finder)
    Palm Pilot Pro -> M505 -> T|X -> (franken) Pre & Pixi -> Pre2 2.2.4 & TP
    Linphone port to webOS (1.4.x -> ...), lately working on NAVIT
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgatherer View Post
    Hi,

I'm using an O2 Pre (UK) and have been successfully using Preware etc for some time. However I can't see ScummVM under Preware or Quickinstall. I've checked the feeds and all seems well, although I note I can't see ScummVM in the Packages or Packages.gz file in the feed.

Anybody got any clues?
    I'm on O2 germany and alos don't see scummvm in preware. Can someone link the .ipk file so i can install it directly?
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast