Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Thanks for everyone support but I have decided to remove People at WallyWorld from homebrew and the Palm beta feed. I do not see myself actively developing for this app anymore.
    Last edited by gobanjoboy; 05/10/2010 at 11:22 AM.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    YAY cant wait! hehe we are so easily amused someitmes
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  4. pfd
    I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of those people of walmart. Thanks for the app.
  5.    #5  
    Just posted an update. There was a bug for Pixi. I also changed the fullscreen image viewing.
    I keep getting an install error.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    same here, when I get a minute I'll write the error and post.

Never mind I reset mine phone and tried again and it worked
    Last edited by JBK617; 02/22/2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: problem solved
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    I uploaded a new version last night. My guess the systems were needing to sync. If you use preware, you would have see this install issue. It seems fine now.
    Installing now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    gobanjoboy:

Peopleofwalmart.com is always worth a laugh... Although, I find the comments to be what makes the website most enjoyable. Any chance of at least implementing a feature to read the posted comments?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    gobanjoboy:

Peopleofwalmart.com is always worth a laugh... Although, I find the comments to be what makes the website most enjoyable. Any chance of at least implementing a feature to read the posted comments?
    I'll see what I can do.
    Would like to see Share with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and the like in addition to SMS.
    Great app. These "People at WallyWorld" just make my day.
  14.    #14  
    It looks like PeopleOfWalmart.com is getting ready to launch a new website design. When this happens, it will break PeopleAtWallyWorld version 0.0.3. As soon as the new site launches I will upload a fix ASP.
    Goban...i am LOVING the app, you have answered my PoWM.com prayers....

sadly, being the user and not the developer I have something else I was curious about in this app...is it possible to make it so we send the pix via MMS? I have been sending them out but some of my friends complain because the MMS they receive is a text with the image web link. Would it be possible to send them the actual picture? Some of my friends can not access the web via their phone, but they wanna see the pik so I have to save it and then send it again. Would you be able to make a quick link that sends the actual image over MMS?

Goban, so far this is my FAVORITE app, please don't ever give up on it!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    Goban...i am LOVING the app, you have answered my PoWM.com prayers....

sadly, being the user and not the developer I have something else I was curious about in this app...is it possible to make it so we send the pix via MMS? I have been sending them out but some of my friends complain because the MMS they receive is a text with the image web link. Would it be possible to send them the actual picture? Some of my friends can not access the web via their phone, but they wanna see the pik so I have to save it and then send it again. Would you be able to make a quick link that sends the actual image over MMS?

Goban, so far this is my FAVORITE app, please don't ever give up on it!
    Right now your sharing vai SMS not MMS. I will look into it though.
  17.    #17  
    Just uploaded version 0.0.4. I added a catch for when PeopleOfWalmart changes their site.

I added some new features.

NEW

View User Comments
    Share Via Facebook.

...Yes i'm going to add Share via Twitter, but i'm waiting in Twitter to give me API access.
    Great app, hope no one see's themselves on it, lol
    I downloaded the new version and looking at pictures, now I get an error message:

"There seems to be a problem fetching data from People OF Walmart. We are looking into this. Keep an eye out for a new app update."
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Right now your sharing vai SMS not MMS. I will look into it though.
    oh got ya....thats cool...would love the MMS feature...anyways..

looking forward to the update at lunch time...hopefully those errors go away before i get to peek at the recent walmart fabulous!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast