Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    awesome....i will pay to have this on my phone =)
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    awesome....i will pay to have this on my phone =)
    It will remain free. I can't charge for someone else's content. Though i do get paid when people click on the ads.
    Why did you remove it? i actually love this app
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Thank you! Call me sheltered but I have never seen this site before. I cant stop laughing.. not so much at the people but the fact that "shame" isn't in their vocabulary nor a mirror in their homes (at least one that isn't obscured by meth residue). I feel guilty looking at those photo's.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    ty sooo much use this to pass the time over games
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    The developer stopped developement and the app had an expire date in it, I changed the expire date and am using it myself, but didn't know if it was appropriate to post a link to the changed app.
  7.    #47  
    I have been thinking about bring it back. Some people find it too offensive. Heck, Apple kicked the real People of Walmart App out. I did not want to have the app attached to my company name when so many people were getting upset. Too many trolls.
    Bummer. I was hoping to reinstall this app after a long time, but evidently it's gone.
    I've been enjoying 'LOL' for quir some time myself, so many choices with the cheeseburger network

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I have been thinking about bring it back. Some people find it too offensive. Heck, Apple kicked the real People of Walmart App out. I did not want to have the app attached to my company name when so many people were getting upset. Too many trolls.
    Offensive??? lol lol

People take things too seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post

Why not market this one under a different name? Or make it open source and contribute when you have time.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123