Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I downloaded the new version and looking at pictures, now I get an error message:

    "There seems to be a problem fetching data from People OF Walmart. We are looking into this. Keep an eye out for a new app update."
    Yea that version is able tell you when there is a problem. I'm working to get it working again. The old version wouldn't have told you there was a problem. I did not know when they new site design was going to go live. I at least wanted to give a error message to the user.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I downloaded the new version and looking at pictures, now I get an error message:

    "There seems to be a problem fetching data from People OF Walmart. We are looking into this. Keep an eye out for a new app update."
    I just Uploaded Version 0.0.5. It should be working again. PeopleOfWalmart had a pretty sloppy deploy. Some content is missing on their site. Most of it should show up in PAWW. Let me know if you see anything that seems broken.
  3. #23  
    Just installed via PreWare. LOVE this app. Great job. any way to give the option to 'scroll' through the photos once you've clicked on one?
  4.    #24  
    Okay, I just uploaded a new version. You can now share via Twitter.
  5. #25  
    Seems to be a slight error, after updating when I turn my phone back on the screen with the lock is gone. What I mean is the lock is on my default "home screen" no black back ground with the lock. It shows my wall paper and my launcher with the lock on top of the launcher. I deleted the app restarted the phone and it went back to normal. At least on my phone

    Love the app though!!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Seems to be a slight error, after updating when I turn my phone back on the screen with the lock is gone. What I mean is the lock is on my default "home screen" no black back ground with the lock. It shows my wall paper and my launcher with the lock on top of the launcher. I deleted the app restarted the phone and it went back to normal. At least on my phone

    Love the app though!!
    That is caused by preware and it's package manager service. You can find references to this on these forums. PAWW is not using any undocumented services.
    Last edited by gobanjoboy; 03/03/2010 at 05:55 PM.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Just installed via PreWare. LOVE this app. Great job. any way to give the option to 'scroll' through the photos once you've clicked on one?
    ditto, like the app catalog front page scroll? From left to right as opposed to changing each page? Just scroll through them....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I just Uploaded Version 0.0.5. It should be working again. PeopleOfWalmart had a pretty sloppy deploy. Some content is missing on their site. Most of it should show up in PAWW. Let me know if you see anything that seems broken.
    Got the new version and it is working great, Thanks!!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    That is caused by preware and it's package manager service. You can find references to this on these forums. PAWW is not using any undocumented services.

    I am not 100% sure, I removed PAWW yesterday restarted the phone. All was good. I installed the app today and the same issue started happening. Nothing else has been added or changed and I never had this minor issue before. Again it may or may not be caused by the app , but it might be. No harm just a minor change.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    I am not 100% sure, I removed PAWW yesterday restarted the phone. All was good. I installed the app today and the same issue started happening. Nothing else has been added or changed and I never had this minor issue before. Again it may or may not be caused by the app , but it might be. No harm just a minor change.
    What did you use to install it?
    What phone are using?
    Does this happen only when PAWW is open?

    Is anyone else having this issue?

    I have been testing it on a Sprint Palm Pre and also a Sprint Palm Pixi. I have not seen this.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post

    Is anyone else having this issue?
    No problems here
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    What did you use to install it?
    What phone are using?
    Does this happen only when PAWW is open?

    Is anyone else having this issue?

    I have been testing it on a Sprint Palm Pre and also a Sprint Palm Pixi. I have not seen this.
    I used preware.
    I have the Sprint Palm pre 1.4
    Yes when it is open...I restarted the phone 2 x yesterday and it went away ( so far)

    It might not be the app who knows just passing the info along.
    Btw I love the improvement, thanks for the app. A good time killer on break.
  13.    #33  
    I uploaded a new version(0.0.9) You should be able to read POW stories now also.
  14. Xacto01's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #34  
    People at WallyWorld = its sooo true.
  15.    #35  
    Just letting everyone know I have a new version coming out soon. So keep an eye out for an update.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Just letting everyone know I have a new version coming out soon. So keep an eye out for an update.
    I have uploaded the new update. Please note that you must swipe left to right and right to left to page though the images. You should see the picture captions now also.
  17. #37  
    Awesome! I look forward to the update.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  18.    #38  
    Uploaded a new version(0.1.2). You should some performance improvements and you can now share images via MMS.
  19. #39  
    Any plans to bring this app to the app catalog???
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Any plans to bring this app to the app catalog???
    yes and it's already in the beta feed right now.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions