1.    #1  
    Already updated with cosmetic fixes!

So here's a lil app to help you joint-a-gami rollers a bit! Learn to roll the sleekest looking tobacco papers with easy step by step instructions.

I would like to release this for free in the official app catalog, but doesn't look like they will approve

coming soon to homebrew
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by itsALLsubliminal; 02/14/2010 at 12:11 AM.
    So, those are japanese tobacco leafs right....
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

3.    #3  
    haha yessir
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    haha freaking potheads
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    So here's a lil app to help you joint-a-gami rollers a bit! Learn to roll the sleekest looking tobacco papers with easy step by step instructions.

I would like to release this for free in the official app catalog, but doesn't look like they will approve

coming soon to homebrew
    So when can we expect this to make it to Preware?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    So when can we expect this to make it to Preware?
    as soon as it gets reviewed, any day now there will be cosmetic enhancements soon after too
  7.    #7  
    cosmetic update even before you guys get to DL it lol
  8.    #8  
    So, 700+ downloads... anyone put the directions to good use? find it easy to follow? any pictures of the finished product to show off?

any suggestions for additions to the app would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    So, 700+ downloads... anyone put the directions to good use? find it easy to follow? any pictures of the finished product to show off?

any suggestions for additions to the app would be great
    Just opened it up for the first time tonight. I like it, it looks good. Would be nice is the instructions opened up maybe in a new scene or just full screen to make it easier to read.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    Just opened it up for the first time tonight. I like it, it looks good. Would be nice is the instructions opened up maybe in a new scene or just full screen to make it easier to read.
    well, each one is a new scene, but maybe I will try to adjust the pages to show more instructions. Maybe I will try to make the buttons on top collapsable for a larger viewing area.

thanks for the input!