Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Thanks for all the comments and suggestions guys! I'm working on getting notifications in there, but no timetable for the next release right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ljolsen View Post
    Thanks for all the comments and suggestions guys! I'm working on getting notifications in there, but no timetable for the next release right now.
    awesome man...take ur time!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

if this ever gets live play by play for games, like espn mobile site does when you go to a game in progress, I would gladly pay for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    if this ever gets live play by play for games, like espn mobile site does when you go to a game in progress, I would gladly pay for it!
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Thanks for the great app. Can't wait for the playoffs. Hopefully the Lakers will actually play up to their potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    Thanks for the great app. Can't wait for the playoffs. Hopefully the Lakers will actually play up to their potential.
    I hope so too! Go LAKERS!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Hey question for you.

I'm trying to change the icon for my own theme but can't find it. Is it stored here

media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.fullmoonsoft.nbascores/icon.png ??

I'm on WebOS 1.3.5.1 if that makes a difference. thanks.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    so hows the next update going?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

wow its been really quiet here!!! Lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

damn almost a month and not a peep!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    If it is possible can you please put what channels the games going to be on and a prediction on who's going to win the match it would be perfect.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    +1000000 wow play by play ill pay 5 bucks for the app and also good predictions on whos gonna win.
    the app catalog already came out with baseball live that has notifications and everything...i hope the same thing can happen for basketball
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

looks like more solutions beat this app....they came out with basketball live...bye!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123