Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    does the refresh on the top menu work for u?
    nope no luck
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    nope no luck
    Sorry guys, there was a bug with the alarm/refresh in the first version posted. If you update to v0.7.0, the auto-updates should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ljolsen View Post
    Sorry guys, there was a bug with the alarm/refresh in the first version posted. If you update to v0.7.0, the auto-updates should work.
    I do have v 0.7.0 which still doesn't work
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I do have v 0.7.0 which still doesn't work
    Oh, just realized you are talking about refreshing the "game detail" view. You're right, this doesn't work (wasn't designed into the structure). Will try to get detail view to auto-refresh for next update.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Oh, just realized you are talking about refreshing the "game detail" view. You're right, this doesn't work (wasn't designed into the structure). Will try to get detail view to auto-refresh for next update.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    so ur saying the view where u c all scores now is able to auto refresh...but the details of one game doesnt...cant wait for the next version then!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Was really excited to see that there was a NBA app. I'm fairly new to the homebrew app scene and I recently added (or attempted) to add this app to my Pre via WebOS quick install. It seems to download and install to the phone just fine but it is nowhere to be found on my phone.

Anyone have any tips/suggestions for me? Thanks
    did u try restarting your phone? also its better if you dont have ur app menu up or have your cards minimized
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Wondering if it would possible to add a team's winning percentage to the app... for example, Trail Blazers (35-27) .565 vs Grizzlies (30-29) .508

I'd be willing to 'donate' some $$ for this feature to be available. For us gamblers, it's VERY useful to know this stuff

Or perhaps there's already an app that tells us that?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    very interested in this app. is it available via preware or only woqi?
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz39 View Post
    very interested in this app. is it available via preware or only woqi?
    It should show up in Preware, and is also available via web apps (eg. AppScoop).
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsbleo View Post
    Wondering if it would possible to add a team's winning percentage to the app... for example, Trail Blazers (35-27) .565 vs Grizzlies (30-29) .508

I'd be willing to 'donate' some $$ for this feature to be available. For us gamblers, it's VERY useful to know this stuff

Or perhaps there's already an app that tells us that?

Thanks!
    Thanks for the ideas. I'd like to add standings in there somewhere, but don't really have a timetable for that since this is a side project of a side project.
    I can't wait for background notifications!!! Hey ljolsen I'll be glad to donate if this happens!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thanks for the ideas. I'd like to add standings in there somewhere, but don't really have a timetable for that since this is a side project of a side project.

Thanks for getting back to me. If you do get around to it, please PM me and I'll keep my word on the donations
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    The App is not installing for me, worked fine when it was through preware but now it is sending me through the app catalog and freezes while its trying to install.
    i had the same issue i jus grabbed the .ipk file from this site and installed it via webos quick install. not sure what the issue on preware is or was
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsbleo View Post

Thanks for getting back to me. If you do get around to it, please PM me and I'll keep my word on the donations
    Just released v0.8 that includes Conference Standings. The formatting could use some work perhaps -- let me know if you have any feedback on what you'd like to see.
    Just released v0.8 that includes Conference Standings. The formatting could use some work perhaps -- let me know if you have any feedback on what you'd like to see.
    just updated...the standings look nice...dont think it could look better but everything looks good...wut r ur next plans?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

how about adding a recap link from espn or yahoo sports after the game is finished or some stats after the game
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    yeah, a stat sheet or recap would be great...nice job on the updates so far, and thanks for a great app!
    if this comes out with background notifications....i would make a big donation!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast