Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ljolsen View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, notifications are something I'm working on.

What do you think would be most useful?
    - Choose your favorite team(s) and get notifications only for games involving them
    - Turn notifications on/off on a per-game basis (could be combined with above)
    - Notifications for all games all the time
    - Something else?
    NHL SCORES
    - Notification when the game starts for your favorite team
    - Notifications after each goal would be sweet (able to configure 2 or 3 teams )
    - Notification when the game ends and final score
    - Notification for all game scores at the end of the game (maybe be notified at a certain time or the end of the day)

Notifications after each goal for all teams would be too much. I think most people just want updates after each goal for their favorite team

for NBA Scores: maybe others can chime in. I'm not that big of an NBA fan but game scores at the end of the game would be good

This would be a sweet app that many sports fans would die to have
    Last edited by PDAGeek; 03/12/2010 at 03:49 PM.
    Thanks for the update to include Standings!!
    anyway you can make one for AHL hockey as well ?
    Season is coming to an end this weekend- any chance of keeping this app active through the playoffs? I hope I hope!!!

Thanks
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    awesome app. I love it.
    this is probably my favorite app so far. I use it so much. Notifications would be sweet. Like notify when a game starts and when there is a goal scored during the game.

and yes I know part of my user name is spelled wrong. Doing it on my palm pre doesn't help out at all. (and yes I also made this post on my pre lol)
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    If it is possible can you please put what channels the games going to be on and a prediction on who's going to win the match it would be perfect. I would buy that for 2 bucks.
    Does the author realize THE SABRES ARE GOING TO GO ALL THE WAY!!!!!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Great App!!! Go Caps!
    haha sweet app. Go Wings!!! Seriously Go Wings.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I love these two apps, but now it is baseball season. Any chance for an MLB Scores?
    it does'nt work in Germany. Its not available here.
    Hope to get it soon.

Greets, Sven
    great app...works perfectly!
    just curious, but are the current season standings going to get updated soon?
    sj
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    sj
    Yeah, I'm just pulling the standings from TSN, so I'm sure it'll reset once the pre-season is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    sj
    Quote Originally Posted by ljolsen View Post
    Yeah, I'm just pulling the standings from TSN, so I'm sure it'll reset once the pre-season is over.
    right on, thanks for the update, I cant wait for the reg season to start!! sweet!!
    sj
    quick question about HNL scores app (and MLB scores app, it does the same thing) but the app will display two games for a specific team when of course there's only one game, it wuldnt be such a big deal, except for the fact that they will be totally different. It will have one with the correct home team, and the other will have the wrong home team, and the scores will be totally different too..
    sj
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234