Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hey thats very helpful link...now my app is going fine.
    smith langer
    Having a slight problem with it. When it loaded the very first time, it showed all of today's upcoming games..awesome. When I clicked the arrows for yesterday or tomorrow's games, it is only displaying 'No games found', for any day.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by emraith View Post
    Having a slight problem with it. When it loaded the very first time, it showed all of today's upcoming games..awesome. When I clicked the arrows for yesterday or tomorrow's games, it is only displaying 'No games found', for any day.
    Hey there. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm wondering what days you were browsing? Because from Feb. 15-28, there were no games due to the Olympics. For March 1 and beyond, it should display the days games correctly.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    having the same problem as others...went to update the app (which i love by the way), takes me app catalog, downloads, phone says it installs but it shows installing for multiple minutes before i give up and delete. now i have no nhl app on my phone which makes me sad.

i tried going thru the link provided on page 1 with no luck. cant load thru filecoaster since apparently that is busted w/ webos 1.4...any thoughts?

i'm using preware by the way.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymook View Post
    having the same problem as others...went to update the app (which i love by the way), takes me app catalog, downloads, phone says it installs but it shows installing for multiple minutes before i give up and delete. now i have no nhl app on my phone which makes me sad.

i tried going thru the link provided on page 1 with no luck. cant load thru filecoaster since apparently that is busted w/ webos 1.4...any thoughts?

i'm using preware by the way.
    Which version does the app catalog/preware show for you? For a reason unbeknown to me, the 0.7.5 update didn't "take" on the app catalog and isn't installing for many people. I updated again to 0.7.7 this morning, so please check again and try to install this version.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for using the app.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

which still doesnt install for me. ill try again right now and report back
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    phone says "installed" but app catalog says installing and then never does anything
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymook View Post
    phone says "installed" but app catalog says installing and then never does anything
    Damn... Are you running webOS 1.4? I haven't tested on that, as its not out in Canada. Other than that, I don't know what the problem could be. I just deleted and re-installed myself via the App Catalog without a problem. Have you tried via FileCoaster?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    1.4, ya

and as far as i know, at least according to precentral posts, filecoaster broke w/ the 1.4 rollout
    I am running 1.3.5.1 and it downloads fine but says installing forever and never installs, any ideas? I really want the app so if you have any thoughts it would be greatly appriciated.
    You said that you installed via the app catalog? I dont see it in there, i can only find in preware
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by brimcgov1 View Post
    You said that you installed via the app catalog? I dont see it in there, i can only find in preware
    Sorry, yeah, not the official app catalog, I meant the web apps catalog or preware.

Unfortunately, all I can say is that its working on my phone and the emulator, so I am really at a loss for why there are install issues happening.
  13.    #33  
    Another option is to try installing the IPK directly via webOSQuickInstall. You can find it here:
    http://www.lukeolsen.ca/wiki/uploads..._0.7.7_all.ipk
    when i go there i cant open the file type, I'm sure I am just missing something
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by brimcgov1 View Post
    when i go there i cant open the file type, I'm sure I am just missing something
    It doesn't self-install. You'll have to click "Save link as...", save it to your hard drive, and use the webOSQuickInstall tool to put it on your phone.
    Haha, guess I'm having a bad day, can't get webOSQuickinstall to see my phone, tried about 10 times, worked fine last night!
  17.    #37  
    Jeez, tell me about it! Seems like everything Palm-related is borked right now! Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment.
    I just realized I took it out of DEV mode last night, I'm sure thats the problem, resetting it now
    Sweet, worked just fine with webOSQuickinstall, strange that it won't install via preware.

Thanks!
  20.    #40  
    Glad to hear it! Yes, it is really baffling that there are issues with preware and the web apps, it is the same IPK! Ugh, days like this...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast