Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 140
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #81  
    This is a pretty sweet app. I hope they continue to develop it.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  2. #82  
    I get an API key failed message.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3. #83  
    This app is fantastic! I was expecting MUCH less when I downloaded this from you. Why isn't this in Preware, or better yet, the App Catalog? Thank you so much!!!
  4. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #84  
    Will I still be able to stream my library after last.fm makes its changes? I remember reading that lost.fm uses the desktop API for steaming, is this correct?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

    Thanks webOS Internals!

    @thereddestdog
  5. wxl
    wxl is offline
    wxl's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    #85  
    According to the blog post they shut it all down on the 15th. Rocking out to a little acid radio on lost.fm as we speak. So I guess we're good.
    FYI that avatar is from the iFixit Pre teardown, uploaded by another Walter, and was instrumental in the fixing of my phone's speaker. It's also licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA so give credit if you use it.
  6. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by wxl View Post
    According to the blog post they shut it all down on the 15th. Rocking out to a little acid radio on lost.fm as we speak. So I guess we're good.
    Check your account, last.fm may have signed you up for a free trial of their subscription service. It happened to me, but possibly because I was using my Nook Color.

    I am pretty sure lostFM uses the desktop version of the streaming API, so this app will continue working as designed
  7. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    I've implemented the Desktop authentication because it is not limited to subscribers only. And I haven't found any TOS regarding this method yet. (Well, I haven't looked for them either )
    yep
  8. wxl
    wxl is offline
    wxl's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Check your account, last.fm may have signed you up for a free trial of their subscription service. It happened to me, but possibly because I was using my Nook Color.

    I am pretty sure lostFM uses the desktop version of the streaming API, so this app will continue working as designed
    Nope, no free trial for me. On the subscription page there is mention of playing on your mobile app and that link offers these options:

    • Android
    • Xbox Live
    • Windows 7 Phone
    • Logitech
    • Sonos
    • Revo


    That being said, it doesn't sound like just because it's mobile means it won't work. And frankly, a few of those things aren't THAT mobile.
    FYI that avatar is from the iFixit Pre teardown, uploaded by another Walter, and was instrumental in the fixing of my phone's speaker. It's also licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA so give credit if you use it.
  9. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #89  
    I just tried to stream some music all I get are a bunch of 'decoding failed' errors...
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

    Thanks webOS Internals!

    @thereddestdog
  10. #90  
    I downloaded the app ( last edition ) in the first post but can't seem to open it on my laptop. What program do I need ?

    I assume from there I will need to transfer it to the phone via usb ? ( yes, I am a tech ***** )

    Thanks
  11. #91  
    Very cool app! Thanks!!!
    Is there any documentation floating around for it?

    -d
  12. #92  
    Ditto on the decoding errors. This app no longer works for me. Is there something I need to update?

    ***Clarification - The app works fine, the tracks won't play, every song indicates it's not a supported format.***
  13. #93  
    +1 on decoding. Using 2.x
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  14. #94  
    Hi - I just found the last.fm logo on this HP site:

    TouchPad | Laptop TouchPad, TouchPad Computer

    so looks like a formal implementation is on its way....

    in the meantime lost.fm continues to rock.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    Hi - I just found the last.fm logo on this HP site:

    TouchPad | Laptop TouchPad, TouchPad Computer

    so looks like a formal implementation is on its way....

    in the meantime lost.fm continues to rock.
    I noticed that too. Hopefully it'll be sweet.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  16. #96  
    So is the view that lost.fm doesn't work with webos 2.x?

    i was about to retry doctoring...
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    So is the view that lost.fm doesn't work with webos 2.x?

    i was about to retry doctoring...
    Lost.fm still works for me on my Sprintified Pre2 running 2.1.0 I am streaming my libray now.
  18. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Lost.fm still works for me on my Sprintified Pre2 running 2.1.0 I am streaming my libray now.
    i've just tried re downloading and I can log in, find songs & the album art/title comes up - but for every song I get a decode error....

    any advice?

    60

    (pre plus recently doctored to webos 2.1)
  19. #99  
    on pre2 franken on sprint. webos 2.1 works mostly.... as in sometimes a song errors, but if I skip it and go to the next one, it will play. Every working feature works properly. great app, even if it is abandoned at this point. It's better than zip... which is what we'd have w/o it. Wish it was still in development. I will donate if the dev comes back to it for sure. emailed the ipk to myself and used preware to install on device no issues.
  20. #100  
    Ran it a few times on my doctored o2uk pre plus (now running 2.1) and it's been great so far. Thanks for your work on this
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions