Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    Is the time set correctly on the phone?
    Got the same issue.
    The time was not correct when I installed lost.fm. I changed it but it still does not work after a restart.

edit: why is the app not included in Preware?
    I'd love flattr you once it's working.

edit2: Now it works! I had to change the date, too. Obvious...
    Quote Originally Posted by kylepauljohnson View Post
    I found a small issue. When listening to tracks and looking on the website, I notice that they are showing up for me 7 hours in the future. see below.
    This is a bug in the code. It incorrectly subtracts the timezone offset from the numeric timestamp in the Javascript Date object to get UTC, when actually this value is timezone-independent.

So the date on scrobbles will only be correct if your timezone offset happens to be 0.
    You get serious brolove for this app.
    Or sisterlove, if you're female.

Or both, if you're into that kinda stuff.
    I've been waiting for some kind of Last.fm app. This makes me tons happy and I actually want to hold onto my pre now.
    first of all, thank you for a webos last.fm app! / vielen vielen dank fr die app!

i don't know if you're still working on it, but i'll post the problems/suggestions i have anyway and hope for the best

1- my last.fm page shows the incorrect time, in my case 2 hrs in the past - but this is a webos bug if i understood correctly?

2- every song i listen to stops somewhere between 1:30 and 0:20 seconds before the actual end. it just stops and nothing happens. i have to manually tap the "next" button. this happened to every single song so far.
    i am on 1.4.5 and have data over gsm currently turned off. only tested this at home using wifi.

3- i have a pixi+ and all the screens seem to be optimized for the pre's bigger display, it would be great if you could rearrange them just a little bit so that i can see at least the band's name in the now playing screen which is hidden under the stop-pause-next controls. this shouldn't be too big a problem since there's enough unused space on all of the screens

so thanks again for the app, i hope we will get updates
  5. wxl
    holy heck, dude, you just made my day. get this to scrobble tracks from some player-- any player-- and i'm your best friend.
    completly agree - scrobbling would rock but in all other ways - this app is brilliant. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsycho84 View Post
    @somline PLEASE email me when you figure out how to install this without having to use USB. SirPsycho84@gmail.com
    Actually you can use preware. In the menu there is an entry called "install package" (right under "manage feeds". You can use that to install a single ipk file. Just paste the url and hit install.
    Yep, or via the homebrew apps FileCoaster (which I believe is already mentioned here?) or Internalz. Lots of options.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    ok i got it downloaded but when i try and listen to a song nothing happens......what am i missing or doing wrong
    Nice app. Some keyboard controls such as space bar for pause, etc. would be nice. Ampache Mobile has a nice set of keyboard shortcuts.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylepauljohnson View Post
    I found a small issue. When listening to tracks and looking on the website, I notice that they are showing up for me 7 hours in the future. see below.

Thanks for your work. Great app!
    I'm getting this as well

Attached Images Attached Images
  12. wxl
    can you add a love and ban icon in the mini-player? thx!

btw: music player remix beta 2 can handle scrobbling from a player. i still use this though.
    Just installed. So far, so good. Thank you for developing this app.
    great app love it to death. I couldn't get through my weekends at work without this
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    when im searching for an artist to play similar artists, most of the time its only playing one out of five songs. its skipping a lot. it does it with wifi and 3g, both with high bandwidth.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    i think i solved the problem by reinstalling lostfm.
    it's been on my pre for 4 months, maybe time messed something up...

edit: nope, not much solved, still (or again) skipping
    Last edited by hartmund; 10/18/2010 at 02:17 PM.
    great app so far!!!
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    Hey, lostFM used to work but after Sending my Pre in it now refuses to connect.

It says that the API authentification failed. I deleted it from the appliactios list at last.fm hopibg that I could fix it that way... No success, though.

any ideas what I have to do?
    good news: now it works!

I just had to restart the app.

any chance that it will get developed further aby tine soon?

I'd love to have a small history of the last played channels...

thanks for the great app!
    Does anyone know if this app is going to be advanced any further? I see the last published update was in March 2010 and the developer has not posted to Precentral since June 2010.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast