Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    can you add a remember me feature so i dont have to sign in every time. Also would it be possible to swipe away the app card and still have the app running at the bottom of the screen. or atleast have an option for this sort of background running?

oh and some general tweaking so it doesnt use as much battry? at the moment its using 30%/hour drain.
    It should remember your login, but I might have to increase the time to wait for a successful login at startup. (atm: if the login hasn't finished successfully after 5 seconds switch to the login screen)
    background running seems like a good idea and if I figure out how i can close and reopen a stage I'll add this.

a main point for tweaks would be the detection of play position changes since somehow the TIMEUPDATE event (specified in HTML5 and Palm's docs) doesn't fire and thus I have to use a custom loop that checks the current playback position. Not ideal.
    Could anybody compare the battery drain to apps like Pandora? (I can't use it here, otherwise I'd do it myself...)
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    It should remember your login, but I might have to increase the time to wait for a successful login at startup. (atm: if the login hasn't finished successfully after 5 seconds switch to the login screen)
    background running seems like a good idea and if I figure out how i can close and reopen a stage I'll add this.

a main point for tweaks would be the detection of play position changes since somehow the TIMEUPDATE event (specified in HTML5 and Palm's docs) doesn't fire and thus I have to use a custom loop that checks the current playback position. Not ideal.
    Could anybody compare the battery drain to apps like Pandora? (I can't use it here, otherwise I'd do it myself...)
    I will try grooveshark and get back to you, got it from palm servers and works here in the UK
    got 19.8% with grooveshark on 3g no other apps running. playing on speaker...same i did with your app
    I'm getting an error just trying to login

"Login failed: Scrobble Handshake Failed. Check Credentials! BADTIME"

Anyone can help with this?

Trying to login over wifi as I don't have a plan anymore with this phone.

Thank you
    @xschemer

Thx...Ive been waiting for a last.fm-app for ages.
    Keep the fire blazing!
    Toby
    Quote Originally Posted by hhsfool View Post
    I'm getting an error just trying to login

"Login failed: Scrobble Handshake Failed. Check Credentials! BADTIME"

Anyone can help with this?

Trying to login over wifi as I don't have a plan anymore with this phone.

Thank you
    Is the time set correctly on the phone?
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

This is the killer app. No reason to host mp3s and stream w/ Ampache when Last.FM builds live streams (togo.) Why is this app not in PreWare? Will future releases also be free?
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    I use a interval for now as well...the timeupdate event does fire but it stops when the loaded event fires. It is a bug in webkit I believe.

I have tested this and the same thing happens with WebOS that it does in chrome.

Issue 34390 - chromium - timeupdate event stops working - Project Hosting on Google Code
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

is the app still under development? Havn't heard anything for a while :/
    first things first: thank you for lostfm!

regarding the question on how to install lostfm without being listed in preware: i used filecoaster (which is available via preware) which you can type the url of the ipk-files mentioned at page 1 of this thread in. if you open this thread on your pre you can even copy & paste the url into the filecoaster app (remember orange + tap). filecoaster then can download and install the package. (although it displayed some error message for couple of seconds it finished the process with a success-message and lostfm was installed in the end and runs without problems...)
    Great Job! Keep up the awesome work.
    Looks fine, works fine. But I wish to set the cache-size.
    Looks promising. Trying it out right now!
    Looking good, mister! This is the best app I have seen (or not) in a long time. There is functionality you don't know yet you'll miss. Last.fm/scrobbling was the main reason I jailbreaked my iPhone. And even in pre-beta it works like a charm! Keep it up!

One question, though: I read before that songs played with the internal player will be scobbled. Does that still work with the Music Player (Remix) as it is meant to be a replacement player?
    Feedback regarding scrobbling of songs played by the internal player (and Music Player Remix).
    Does not work so far...
    This app is pretty cool! I'll definitely donate.

One thing I noticed is that my radio plays appear to be happening in the future. Maybe it's overcompensating for the time zone offset?
    Is anyone else's LostFM refusing to play all the sudden? Maybe a recent change in the API? Hope not tho, developer told me it'll probably be a couple more months until he can work on it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Is anyone else's LostFM refusing to play all the sudden? Maybe a recent change in the API? Hope not tho, developer told me it'll probably be a couple more months until he can work on it again.
    My lostFM is no longer working also. I get 'The playlist could not be retrieved' for every radio station.
  19.    #39  
    Well, I said I couldn't find any time to work on lostFM right now but since this was an emergency the just-released update should bring lostFM back to life. Cheers!
    +1, and thank you
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast