Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Not sure why others are having so many issues. It works great for me. It did not mess with my 'alarm' settings or my 'battery saver' settings.
    Some options for different days of the week would be nice. Like every 3days for example.. .
    Great simple app btw!
    so whats the consensus?? Will it work on the TS in the middle of the night and will it turn off alarms?
    It has not given me any issues. My alarm goes off every morning on time, and it works fine on my TS, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $Since$ $I$'$m$ $asleep$ $at$ $the$ $time$ ($it$'$s$ $set$ $for$ $3$:$00$ $am$) $the$ $only$ $way$ $I$ $know$ $is$ $that$ $the$ $apps$ $that$ $I$ $always$ $leave$ $open$ $are$ $closed$ $when$ $I$ $get$ $up$ $in$ $the$ $morning$. $I$ $like$ $starting$ $the$ $day$ $with$ $a$ $refreshed$ $OS$.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    It has not given me any issues. My alarm goes off every morning on time, and it works fine on my TS, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $Since$ $I$'$m$ $asleep$ $at$ $the$ $time$ ($it$'$s$ $set$ $for$ $3$:$00$ $am$) $the$ $only$ $way$ $I$ $know$ $is$ $that$ $the$ $apps$ $that$ $I$ $always$ $leave$ $open$ $are$ $closed$ $when$ $I$ $get$ $up$ $in$ $the$ $morning$. $I$ $like$ $starting$ $the$ $day$ $with$ $a$ $refreshed$ $OS$.
    IM going to try this out then if you say its good i will believe lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Nice to know you still believe in my powers of verbosity, Shane. Lol.

Sounds useful if things are getting soggy, but so far (one day old device) I've yet to feel the need for a daily reboot. Maybe once a week or another chosen interval ...
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Sounds useful if things are getting soggy, but so far (one day old device) I've yet to feel the need for a daily reboot. Maybe once a week or another chosen interval ...
    Not to thread jack, I have both apps. But search for "Preset Reset"
    I like the app,but having an issue with my Wifi. I've noticed that, even before I got this app, that if I have wifi turned on and I'm connected to a network, when I do a restart it won't reconnect to my network. I have to manually turn off wifi and then turn it back on to get it to reconnect. I know it has nothing to do with this app, but I want to use this app, but also want my wifi to stay connected. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach447 View Post
    I like the app,but having an issue with my Wifi. I've noticed that, even before I got this app, that if I have wifi turned on and I'm connected to a network, when I do a restart it won't reconnect to my network. I have to manually turn off wifi and then turn it back on to get it to reconnect. I know it has nothing to do with this app, but I want to use this app, but also want my wifi to stay connected. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Yes, since 1.3.5.1 I've seen this often when I have to reboot.
    works perfect for me off or on t/s!
    BTW Im patched extensively!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Yes, since 1.3.5.1 I've seen this often when I have to reboot.
    I thought something was wrong with my Pre, I have noticed this as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    works perfect for me off or on t/s!
    BTW Im patched extensively!
    +1....
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    this is a very nice app thanks
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I vote for an option to turn off audible/vibrate alert. As others have said, when it's run at 3:00am, the "bing-bong" wakes me up.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I vote for an option to turn off audible/vibrate alert. As others have said, when it's run at 3:00am, the "bing-bong" wakes me up.
    Have you tried the "Charging Alert Vibrate Only" patch? I have this patch and just downloaded the Reboot Scheduler yesterday. I set it for 3am and didn't hear a thing when it reboot.
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    I don't know if this has anything to do with the Reboot Scheduler, but ever since I installed it and am rebooting every day (at 3:30 AM on a TS), my battery life has improved significantly.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMexSol View Post
    Have you tried the "Charging Alert Vibrate Only" patch? I have this patch and just downloaded the Reboot Scheduler yesterday. I set it for 3am and didn't hear a thing when it reboot.
    Actually, I do use the patch "Charging Alert Vibrate Only." I still get a bing-bong from Reboot Scheduler when it gives its alert.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    this has worked perfect for me, but i installed it on my chicks phone and it didn't restart.. she had an alarm set.. could that have something to do with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    this has worked perfect for me, but i installed it on my chicks phone and it didn't restart.. she had an alarm set.. could that have something to do with it?
    I don't think so...when I installed it I had alarms set, as well, and it restarts every night, and my alarms go off every (weekday) morning. I wonder if there is a patch that conflicts with this app? Obviously I can't test that theory since it's working for me, but maybe those of you having issues could list your patches so we can see if there's one that you all have in common (that I don't have)?

This app is so useful I hate to see you all having issues. I do believe it is helping my phone to run better.

I have a ton of patches installed. This has been working great for me since it was released. My alarms have never been erased and it works great with "Charging Alert Vibrate Only" patch. Nice app.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast