1.    #1  
    Theres videos of Palm Pre's playing Playstation games on youtube, are they fake? Is it possible? Is there an Emu to do it?!

But what id want more, is there an N64 emu or is that possible? Theres nothing that would make me happier than being able to play Goldeneye and Smash Bro's on the go :P
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeHero View Post
    Theres videos of Palm Pre's playing Playstation games on youtube, are they fake? Is it possible? Is there an Emu to do it?!

But what id want more, is there an N64 emu or is that possible? Theres nothing that would make me happier than being able to play Goldeneye and Smash Bro's on the go :P
    Wow man you're late...we've had these emulators for months now. Old news...we're playing with the Dreamcast emulator these days.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  3.    #3  
    lol i only got my Pre 2 days ago :P
    Where can i find a PS emu? or N64 :O ive been looking aaallllll day!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    he is messing with you. dont exist yet, but i would guess they would be coming somtime after the pdk is released. So look sometime after march.
    There is a PSX emulator that required debian installed and terminal to launch.

Recently I believe WebOS-Internals has started git repositories for sdl n64 and psx emulators, so something may be in the works
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I love ps games!!!!anyguys can send psx4all emulators to me??? Thx!!
    What is the link to these emulators?
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!
    Quote Originally Posted by arrjune View Post
    pretty plz
    you just trolling to get your posts up?and now your at 10, I see no more comments!!hmmm
    Trolls aside, if I could play FF7 on my Pre plus?

Total

Sex.

That is all.
    any news on this?? i saw a article somewhere that had shown android devices playing psx now
    Not to long ago i've emailed zodttd about is plans for webOS :

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-palm-pre.html

Hope is allowed!
    Developer of iCopter 2.2 for webOS.

If you have any remark, complain or feature request, let me know :
    iCopter 2.1 Precentral thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    There is a PSX emulator that required debian installed and terminal to launch.

Recently I believe WebOS-Internals has started git repositories for sdl n64 and psx emulators, so something may be in the works
    anymore on this?