Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Having the second line in the list display is great. However, we also need a way of selecting a blank (or nothing). The reason is if one selects a column for one of the lower displays, there is no way to "undo" it.
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by aa6vh View Post
    Having the second line in the list display is great. However, we also need a way of selecting a blank (or nothing). The reason is if one selects a column for one of the lower displays, there is no way to "undo" it.
    That's a good observation. What we may decide to do is drop the second row display option down to the Category level instead of the top Application level. This will give each category the option and flexibility of displaying one or two rows.

We will also explore the possibility of allowing one whole field to occupy a whole row in the event a user chooses a blank (or nothing) as one of the two fields for a single row. At this point, two fields must share a single row.

Thanks for your feedback!
  3.    #123  
    My DataBank v1.1.16 and My DataBank Unlimited v1.1.12 are now available in the App Catalog.

New Features now include:

• Column and Line Graphing capabilities. With properly configured categories, you can instantly display a visual presentation of your data in column or line graph format. See the Features section in the My DataBank help page for more details.

• Export single Categories. Sharing single Categories with others especially for troubleshooting is now possible and easier.
    • Data Backup Reminder. Protect your data by ensuring routine backups of your information. A reminder is now triggered after x number of changes. Settings can be modified in the application Settings screen.

The following fixes have also been completed:

• Fixed CRLF (new line) in Item List screen to display properly. Previously fields displayed in the Items List screen ignored and wrapped text data. Now line feeds/carriage returns are recognized and displayed properly.
    • Fixed Share Categories download and import process. Previously prompted unnecessarily for Category association. Now corrected.
    • Fixed Time Widget to accept 1 minute intervals. Previously defaulted to 5 minute intervals.

As always, let us know if you have any questions, assistance, or suggestions with My DataBank!
    Sorry to revive this old thread, but I'm trying to use the query filter to hide events older than 2014 and can't figure out how. I've tried to follow the steps in the help page, but using = where fdate(date1=%m%d%Y) >= '01022014' doesn't change what shows.
    TIA
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567