Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

this is ÜberRadio which combines an internet radio app and an alarm clock. It's not using prebuild lists of stations, there are some already there (German ones) for testing purpose. You can add your own and remove the old ones.

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/überradio

It has a sleep-timer (5-60 min) and an alarm clock. I'm not sure if it is interesting for anyone except me.

Sorting by PlayCount and PlayTime and Categories aren't working yet. At the moment you can use direct links to mp3 streams, to m3u, pls or asx files.

The App is free and ad-based.

Regards
    Henk
    Last edited by MetaView; 03/18/2010 at 04:07 PM.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    This actually sounds really interesting! Any chance of a U.S. version?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Sound really interesting (wirklich!). The timer is key and I will check it out.
  4.    #4  
    Spader: what would make an U.S. Version? Do you have some radio stations, you would like to add in the beginning? Just tell me name and URL. You can import a CSV file with stations: each line looks like
    station[TAB]URL
    cant find it in preware or Appcatalog, in which feed is it?
  6.    #6  
    Preware, but might take a day or two before it appears.
    Awesome, that´s exactly the kind of app I was looking for Before I got my Pre last year I had a WinMo Device with a radio app supporting sleep timer. I really missed that feature for web radio listening on the pre up to now. Looking forward to try out your app as soon as it appears on preware!
    ah ok thanks!
    im really looking forward to it!

PS:
    any plans for some native dev MetaView?
  9.    #9  
    I will give Duke3D a try. But time is limited, unfortunately.
    sorry but it still wont show up in preware for me, anyone else can see it yet?
  11.    #11  
    Yes, very strange. Its status is published but published is no:

Title e Updated date Pub Current state Author
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ÜberRadio e Jan 28 No Homebrew alerts: Published MetaView

I tried to contact the admin yesterday, but still no response. Maybe you could also try to ask about?

But it would be here, if it's published:

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebr...%C3%BCberradio
  12.    #12  
    It's online now
    Still no luck in finding it in preware Which feed should that be in?
  14.    #14  
    Preware. then in "Clocks and Timers" the last one.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Very cool software. I like the old-fashioned way of dialing in the stations a lot. I rated it with 5 stars. Btw, the stream addresses for Deutschlandfunk (DLF) and Deutschlandradio (DLR) are not up to date.

Also, I have to say Antenne Bayern is not a good choice for a default station. SWR 1 Baden-Württemberg is much better. Here's the link to their m3u stream (128 kbps): http://mp3-live.swr.de/swr1bw_m.m3u (tested on ÜberRadio)
    Last edited by STBXXL; 01/29/2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Typo.
  16.    #16  
    DRadio and DFunk just changed the address tonight Yesterday I woke up with them, this morning I only got the "Our link is moved" message... Well I woke up regardless I will fix it in a couple of hours and also add SWR1 instead of Antenne Bayern.

if anyone has a good list of working and valuable stations to import into ÜberRadio, just attache it here in the thread. Anyone how likes can then import it into the app.
    Hi- Really love this app after 5 mins of using it! Like others, I had a way to wake up to radio stations on my treo but couldnt do it on the Pre- till now. Will you be supporting .asx streams? Also, how long before you can support .pls?
  18.    #18  
    .pls will take around 2 weeks, I'm not at home next week. .asx has to be supported by the OS, I don't know.
    Thank you very much for this App. I love the icon showing the old german style radio. I would be better to identify, if you brighten up the image like this:

Viele Grüße und Gratulation zu dem feinen Programm!
    Christoph

By the way: The app crashs by open the stream of NDR Info: http://ndr.ic.llnwd.net/stream/ndr_ndrkultur_hi_mp3.m3u
    I got around to test it out now, it showed up later on preware. Funny thing though, apparantly I screwed the app up XD
    I removed the initial few stations and started to add my own fasvorites. But most of the time they won´t play. I restarted the app and since that I only get an empty card showing with nothing in it and only the ÜberRadio button upper left. I delted the app via the launcher an dreinstalled it from preware but not luck, the app now stays empty on my pre... Any ideas what could´ve happened? I recall that one of the stations I entered was a .pls file, now that I read ".pls" ist not yet support, could that be the problem?

But before this strange bug happened, I was able to play a little bit with the app and its great! I love the wake up and sleep functions, exactly what I was looking for.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast