Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. k9b
    Hey no problem.. good to know I guess.

I am sure I'll find plenty of other stations to use with this. Thanks for the quick help!!
    If a radio station is listed in MyPreRadio.com then do I just put the same url into Uberradio? I am having trouble getting WBCN to play.
    http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WBCNFM.pls

Any suggestions?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  3.    #123  
    I guess, they should work. Will try your link this evening.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  4.    #124  
    Ok, had a test, my desktop couldn't play the file neither. I guess the link inside the pls is broken... Sry.
    @metaview

Was just wondering if the stream for espn 1000 (wmvp Chicago) would work with your app. If yes then a quick buy for me !!!

Lester
  6.    #126  
    Just bought it. Works like a charm with WMVP !!

Thanx

Ps price was supposed to be reduced for a short time. But i did not see any price reducing when i paid. What happened ?
    Last edited by Blade2002; 06/17/2010 at 05:27 PM.
  8.    #128  
    Thank you very much. Price was 1.49 before for some time. But I guess I let the price at 0.99 forever now.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    This radio app is very underated. Its at the top of my list of favorites. it switches radio streams very fast.
  10.    #130  
    Thx for the kind words. I'm glad some people like it as I do. I guess you left a review in the catalog.
    Can anyone tell me what I need to do to add streams using a .csv file? I can't find any instructions on this.
  12.    #132  
    when you select import in the stations view you get a small description of the format: ascii file with tabulators as separation and first field is station name, second field is stream url and so on
    Had no idea this app did this. This is a well hidden secret. I am impressed!!
    Metaview,

When I launch Uber Radio it begins playing whatever station was most recently played. Is there any way to launch the app and not begin streaming until you select the station you want? If not, could something like that be added to the preferences in a future update?

Also - for some reason I am not able to find the app using universal search. Tried it both with a space "Uber Radio" or all one word "UberRadio" and it doesn't show up at all with universal search. Very frustrating....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  15.    #135  
    Will add an auto-play option. About the universal search: the ‹ makes it difficult. Does berradio work?
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Will add an auto-play option. About the universal search: the ‹ makes it difficult. Does berradio work?
    Didn't work for me. So U (with the dots above it) is different from plain U ?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Had an idea - I found the ‹ character using the Sym key - unfortunately that key doesn't seem to work unless you are somewhere you can enter/edit text. So it doesn't seem to work for universal search.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

18.    #138  
    Ł is a different letter than u.
    But I will soon change the name to UberRadio, which makes everything easier
    Hello MetaView,

I'd like thanks for all your free apps in our community, really appreciate . Now I am interested in UberRadio and would like to know if it'll play my favourite radio before purchasing.

Will you be able to test this streaming URL for me please?
    mms://gandalf.streamingwizard.com/jamradio

many thanks!!
    O.K., just downloaded it, but can only get one local station to play. I went to the Mobile Stream Center (linked above in post #126) and copied the URLs into the add station fields. But only one works. Where do I go for help or a manual? Thanks!
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast