Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I had exactly the same issues. I solved it be deleting the old homebrew installation via orange+tab in the launcher on the icon. After that the new version in the official App Catalog installed just fine. Fortunately I had my personal radio list exported into a CSV file earlier. So I just imported it and was ready to go.
    That did it! For some reason I didn't think to do it like this after "removing" it with Preware failed. Now I've got the paid version. Somehow when I started it up it still knew my old list of stations. I guess there's something to be said for incomplete app removals?
    For future updates, might I suggest to get rid of the wooden background again? I know what you had in mind to give it this app an old style radio look. But this wooden background makes the text harder to read and somehow really pops up. I´d really suggest going for a more cleaner look for future editions of this app. Apart from that your app really ist great, I love the sleep timer, as I like listening to some music when going to bed, really nice.
  3.    #103  
    Ok, it was my fault, I'm very sorry. Now I use a different AppID in the preware feed. I will make the wooden background optional
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Same issue here. Instead of selecting try download again when download fails choose don't download. For me this removed the yellow warning triangle and restored functionality.
    Hey Metaview, I have little request for a future update if this is possible.

It would be nice to have a setting to exit the app when the sleep timer reaches the end.

To give a practical example for the use of that: I´m using "timepiece" over night and to wake up in the morning. Überadio does pop up in front when going to sleep, so the display switches to the lock screen instead of keeping timepiece in front as an alarmclock.

This would be a nice addition to your app! Maybe it can check if wake up is activated to prevent shutting down the app in that case.
  6.    #106  
    Nice idea, will add it into the update which I like to release in a couple of days.
    Awesome, thanks!
  8.    #108  
    The update for ÜberRadio is waiting for review since monday. The wooden background is optional, the app closes (optional) itself after sleep timeout, there is an analog clock displayed in safe alarm popup and the safe alarm/fallback stuff is more robust now. Hope it will be approved soon.
    Hi Metaview,

again great job on your app! After the last updates I finally switched from the beta to the paid version from the cataloge and really don´t regret it. I was requesting the auto-shutdown feature when the sleep timer is done. And it works great. Unfortunately, Überadio claims the focus of the device for this shutdown, putting other apps that are running in fullscreen at that time into the card view. I´m not sure if there is anything you can do about that, or if this is related to how apps work in webos. My intial intention was as already posted before, to have an app like timepiece run in fullscreen while überadio is playing music. Due to überadio claiming the focus when shutting down, timepiece reminas in cardview after that and the normal lockscreen begins to take effect as usual, rendering the idea of having timepiece as the clock on the pre for the night ineffective.

So, would it be possible to have überadio shutting down without claiming the focus or at least just stop the playback without reclaiming the focus?
  10.    #110  
    I fear I can't prevent the app from poping up and bringing itself in front. All I could do to help you is to relaunch timepiece.
    Allright, I thought so Thanks for the great support. I guess adding the option to actually start another app that is not yours is too much to ask for me. If there are more people requesting this I think it would be a nice addition to have, but please not just for me. I sure can live with how it´s now, it´s not a big problem. But thank you for even considering this Gotta love this community!
    Allright, I thought so Thanks for the great support. I guess adding the option to actually start another app that is not yours is too much to ask for me. If there are more people requesting this I think it would be a nice addition to have, but please not just for me. I sure can live with how it´s now, it´s not a big problem. But thank you for even considering this Gotta love this community!
    Hello,

I just got my Palm Pre Plus and I downloaded UberRadio. I've been trying to add some stations. Is it as simple as cutting the url of a streaming radio station and pasting it into the add new station section? I've tried to do this, but every time I try to use the paste feature it takes me away from the add station list to the existing station list.

I realize this might be a noob type question, but how do I paste the url into new station list? The edit key from the top left just kicks me out and the "orange" key is only giving me the number 9 when I try to paste.

Please help...

Thanks in advance!
  14.    #114  
    Gesture Area + V is paste, not Orange + V
    You could also import from a CSV File.
  15.    #115  
    @heth I was able to manage to avoid re-focus on sleep. Update should come in a couple of days
    Hi, I downloaded the newest version yesterday. I somehow have missed your message here and stumbled upon this new feature by accident Great job, now it´s exactly working like I had hoped! Thank you very much for your great work and all the support. This is definitely a great app to recommend!
  17. k9b
    I cannot seem to get these URLs working -

http://stream.nute.net:8000/kohina/stream.ogg.m3u
    http://www.kohina.com/kohinasolanum.m3u

No sound.

I'm using your paid app on a Palm Pixi with webOS 1.4.1.1
    I pasted the above link in the URL section.

Any ideas?
  18.    #118  
    For both urls, mediaplayer on windows tells me that the files doesn't exist. As far as I can tell, the stream addresses inside the m3u aren't accessible.
  19. k9b
    Hey thanks for the quick reply.
    I tested and you're right.. usually I can play those links in Foobar2k

So, I tested one that worked and am still having issues with the app:
    Can you check this one? It plays in my radio player, but not on the phone:

http://stream.nute.net:8000/kohina/fresh.ogg.m3u
  20.    #120  
    I guess the phone can't play ogg streams. ÜberRadio can only play stream which are supported by the underlying audio codecs. It looks like ogg isn't one of them. I'm sorry.