Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    1:30, 2, 3, 4 hours wouldn't be a problem. Will add it.

There is no real donation link, you could send me something using paypal, a link is on my website: MetaViewSoft or you just buy one of my apps from the official AppCatalog: "Wikay" or "Match This! Pro" at the moment
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Donated. Thanks for the great app.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Also donated.
  4.    #64  
    Thank you, thank you, I very much appreciate it.
    really nice app, thanks a lot!

Using WLAN I noticed that the stream didn't stop wiping the app off?

Regards, IchWeissNix
    This has to be my favourite app! I would love to see you go a little further, maybe a separate window/screen for the alarm, where you have fix alerts, like every morning, with an option for volume, I need it to play louder in the morning. More file formats wmv? Would be appreciated, but I guess that's palm's job. Keep up the good work!
    Ok guys take it easy on me New user

Just installed WebOS quick install+preware and downloaded this program. Did a restart but none ( ! ) of the channels are playing over wifi. I´m sure i just need to push a button i have not discovered yet, but wich one ? At the bottom i get the playing...HR3(or whichever station) but no sound ?? I am on the 1.04 version.

btw Radiotime works fine. I am trying from Germany in case that helps anyone.
  8.    #68  
    Hm, should work. Did you try to adjust the device volume? It is supposed to just start playing (takes some seconds) after launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hm, should work. Did you try to adjust the device volume? It is supposed to just start playing (takes some seconds) after launch.
    Thanks for the quick reply
    Yeah i tried the volume hard keys all up to max. Have tried almost all stations and no sound from any of them. Have been trying for about an hour now. 3 resets but still no sound.

FWIW i just got my pre last week and updated from the original pre firmware of 1.something, to the 1.4.0 wich just happened to come out. Could it have something to do with that ? Accuradio does not play either
    Last edited by Blade2002; 03/10/2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Updating
    Ok
    Just deleted and reinstalled. Still no sounds ;(
    like i said before i just installed WebOS Quick installer and preware. After that this was the first and only app installed. Hope this info helps you.

It would be interesting to know if this app works with other new Pre owners that jumped from the original Pre firmware(O2 Germany) to the newest 1.4.0 firmware. Just wondering.

Thanks anyway
    Last edited by Blade2002; 03/10/2010 at 07:12 PM.
  11.    #71  
    ÜberRadio didn't wake me up the last 2 days. But when I tried it manually it worked fine. I fear it's a bug in OS 1.4.0.
    This app worked on 1.3.5.1. I have a couple local police streams I listen to. Now on 1.4, I hear nothing.
  13.    #73  
    Can you post some links? For me all streams still work.
  15.    #75  
    the server is not reachable, maybe it's a dead link?
    They change their links from time to time. Try this:

http://audio2.radioreference.com/ct_statford
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    i really like the app and also i would like to share bug for developer. when you type in the URL it has to be caps off all lowercase, where pre always makes it automatic cap for the first letter.
    example Http://
    should be http://
    i am not sure if it has been mentioned before but just wanted to put it out there
    The way to have a lower case letter is simple.

When you type the first letter, such as an H, just hit the backspace once, and it will auto change into an h.

It will only work when you type the first letter and immediately hit backspace once. Try it, you will see.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chris073 View Post
    The way to have a lower case letter is simple.

When you type the first letter, such as an H, just hit the backspace once, and it will auto change into an h.

It will only work when you type the first letter and immediately hit backspace once. Try it, you will see.
    thanks chris i knew that but just wanted to put it out there for people who tries the link and doesn't work might be because caps on.
    Gotcha, sorry about that.