Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Hi, there. Nice app! I've made a .csv file as instructed, and would love to load it, but don't know where the app looks for it? Does anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Fisher View Post
    Hi, there. Nice app! I've made a .csv file as instructed, and would love to load it, but don't know where the app looks for it? Does anyone know?
    I think anywhere. I just put mine in the root and it found it.

I've been looking for a radio app with a sleep timer. However, most of the stations I listen to are .pls streams. Looking forward to that update!
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    Thanks. I think I had a file name problem. I'm hoping for .pls files as well.
  4.    #44  
    Ok, I'm about to publish 0.9.8 of ÜberRadio:

Safe Alarm - prevents you from oversleeping
    new icon (thx to hugoland)
    .pls parsing
    reestablish stream connection on alarm
    bugfixes
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Great. Can't wait to check out the new version.
  6.    #46  
    @northward: you could provide a way to download a csv list of selected stations from your website. Would be great

BTW: In around 3 hours I will upload another 0.9.8 with a slightly enhanced m3u and pls parsing. Also there will be a way to export the station list as csv and to wipe all stations for easier editing.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Ok. I got 0.9.8 from Preware but I don't see how I can export my station list into a csv file. How do you do that?
  8.    #48  
    Is a menü item in the station list. If you don't have it, maybe it's not public yet.
    It seems I am not able to edit the url of an earlier saved station or to to paste the url for a new station.
    How to?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Is a menü item in the station list. If you don't have it, maybe it's not public yet.
    I don't have this menue item. I just checked Preware again and there's no new version listed. What's the version number of this latest release? I currently have version 0.9.8 (the one with the new logo and .pls support).
  11.    #51  
    @mich4711: works here, go to station list, tap the station and enter the URL field. Just did it. In the list it should be changed. Maybe the main radio display might need a reload of the app, I'm not sure yet.

STBXXL: it has still the same version number. It's my fault and when I've successfully tested the oversleep-protection tomorrow again, I will release 0.9.9 then you might get the new version over preware.
    Editing the URL works here now, only in portrait view. That is what I had to learn.
  13.    #53  
    0.9.9 is out.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thanks. Got it and the export is working just fine.
    [QUOTE=joesparty;2192315]I have a question, if you can add a station why won't the following play:
    [url]
    with v 9.9 it works, ty!
    Can anyone supply a CSV file for UK stations, just thought if anyone had already done this it would save me a job. No point re-inventing the wheel an all that.
    Great app btw.
    Just for info, UK users might want to look at this list of stations available via m3u stream. UK Radio Stations webcasting
    Great app! How can I use a .pls file with this app. Thank you.
  19.    #59  
    You can use links to .pls files in which the stream address is stored. To import a list of stations use the CSV import.
    Put my .pls into a .csv and imported.....WORKS GREAT. Thank you so much! I know you have a lot of request, but was wondering if there is anyway to get the sleep timer up to 3 or 4 hours, maybe in 1 hour or 30 minute increments after the 60 minute mark. I travel for my work and use this to help me sleep. In any case thank you for this wonderful app. I have been looking for a music app with a sleep timer every since I bought my Pre. I would also like to make a donation if you have a link for that.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast