Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Just a white card, hm. Maybe try it again a bit later. I had it once ot twice during developing and I'm not sure yet, what it is. The .pls station shouldn't make a problem, except from not being played.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    I have it removed again and will try again tomorrow by reinstalling then, we´ll see
    I get back to you on this.
    Downloaded, and so far enjoying... I'll give the alarm clock feature a test tomorrow morning... So far I've only loaded one station, a local Classical station, but if anyone is into classical here is the link

http://kbaq.org:8080/livestream/connect.m3u

It's a public station, so no commercials... I like that. ha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I just go an update to version 0.9.7 on Preware. What has changed from 0.9.6?
  5.    #25  
    I silently fixed (hopefully) the wrong URL for the default stations: DRadio and DFunk. But you get them on first launch. Should you want them new, you would need to remove the app and reinstall it. But your manually added stations are lost then.
    It would be great to add in a Search for shoutcast station and add facility
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I gave the app another shot yesterday and it worked again after reinstall. Got my stations working and tested sleep mode and wakeup this morning.

I think I encountered another bug of sorts. After wake up this morning, the stream continued to play from where it stopped hours ago when going into sleep. Seems like sleep mode just pauses the stream. Wakeup then does not restart the stream but just continue to play it. It was apparant as I heard the radio programm from last night where the stream went into sleep and not the actual morning program which should´ve been playing at that time. Any chance to look into it and a possible fix? Still nice work on the app, I can see this become a very great and often used app in time!
  8.    #28  
    will look into it and also check out shoutcast search in a week.
    Thank you, much appreciated I wonder why no one else did come up with those sleep and wake up features for their radio apps. Looking forward to future versions of ÜberRadio
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    nettes programm - nice app, & like it.
    i put my own urls in and it worked in most cases.
    i had this urls mailed to myself and copied & pasted them. the first one had a space at the end (after .m3u) and would not work until i deleted that space.
    ???
  11.    #31  
    Thx for tellingme, I will make the .m3u recognization a bit more error proved.
    Oh man, if anyone can get mine to work you'll be a GOD to me! I'm hoping someone can help get live365 channel to work. I'm wanting SquareAmp to work. Whats amazing is that it used to work on my 755P with pTunes.
    I made a raw sketch for a new icon. Please let me know if you would like to use it for your fine app.
    Gruß hugoland
  14.    #34  
    Nice one, would like to use it. Could you send it to me by email? Next update will be in a week, I'm not at home at the moment.
    would it be possible to have this app stream police frequencies from Radioreference.com? These streams have multiple formats, such as .mp3, .asx, .ram, and m3u.

Update*** It seems to work. I added in the streams for a couple police frequencies and IT WORKS!!. The only issue seems to be the delay (buffer) time. Is it possible in future versions to set a buffer time?
    Last edited by chris073; 01/31/2010 at 12:56 PM.
    I have a question, if you can add a station why won't the following play:
    http://media.wrif.com/wriflive.m3u
    Last edited by joesparty; 01/31/2010 at 05:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chris073 View Post
    would it be possible to have this app stream police frequencies from Radioreference.com? These streams have multiple formats, such as .mp3, .asx, .ram, and m3u.

Update*** It seems to work. I added in the streams for a couple police frequencies and IT WORKS!!. The only issue seems to be the delay (buffer) time. Is it possible in future versions to set a buffer time?
    I'd like to learn more about using Radioreference with UberRadio. Could you post the URL of the frequencies you were able to use?
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
    instantly became my favorite app right behind mytether however im trying to add a station... Radio 538 dance department link me someone the 7 i have tried dont work....
    Radio Online 538 Dance Department - Hilversum Live Streaming from Netherlands
    I'd like to wake up to live news & would appreciate help if anyone could tell me the URL stream for KCRW all news. I tried checking but to no avail.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I'd like to wake up to live news & would appreciate help if anyone could tell me the URL stream for KCRW all news. I tried checking but to no avail.

Thanks
    Managed to Google for it finally. The stream is in the pls file. I look forward to pls support in future versions.

If I get it correctly, in order to use the Wake up/ Alarm feature, one can turn off the radio by hitting the radio icon on the bottom left, turn on the radio button for the alarm.
    The radio turns on as scheduled but it continues from where it stopped initially, not the current time. E.g., if I turned it off at 11 pm, waking up to 5 am gives me the 11pm broadcast and not the 6am one. Am I doing something wrong?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast