Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    this app isn't working for me. It will not download or stream any music.
    Same here. I cant get it to stream anything.
    I figured out how to stream the music. In preferences, change it to the option to play in the default player. It will stream the song. I dont know why it wont stream in the app. And I still cant download songs. But that feature alone is awesome. I can listen to any song any time I want.

P.S. I guess if you really wanted the song, You can start zcorder to capture media, play the song and use internals to change the name of the file and place it where you want. I personally wont go through all the trouble but thats my solution for the download problem. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I figured out how to stream the music. In preferences, change it to the option to play in the default player. It will stream the song. I dont know why it wont stream in the app. And I still cant download songs. But that feature alone is awesome. I can listen to any song any time I want.

P.S. I guess if you really wanted the song, You can start zcorder to capture media, play the song and use internals to change the name of the file and place it where you want. I personally wont go through all the trouble but thats my solution for the download problem. haha.
    Thanks for the tips.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    So I was able to download songs while I was streaming them in the media player. Strange.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I couldnt get that to work. You're saying that you played the song in the default media player, went back to the Music wave app and selected the same song and pressed download? And it downloaded the whole song to your phone? I couldnt get that to work for me.

Edit: Nevermind. It worked for me. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    You can download music onto your pre from 4shared.net for free!....just have multi mod browser patch installed...
    Ozone...THANKS FOR THIS!!!! I was bummed when app stopped working for me. Great alternative!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    4shared.com is the correct link Had never heard of this one before.
    Thanks for swapping .com for .net on this. Am now a happy camper.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Create a bookmark in your launcher and its just like an app..

Beemp3.com - MP3 Search & Free MP3 Downloads

I think its better that 4shared...
    It also has live search.......which helps you locate the song you are after cause it not always named correctly.
    my music wave won't download any songs or stream them. I'm using the default player and it won't work. I just got a new phone and moved all my folders over from my back up. Redownloaded the app from preware and now it doesn't work. When I click play online it take about 5 sec to pull up the default player and then it goes straight to error. Plz help. I have redownload the app three times now. Is there a file I need to delete that I shouldn't have moved over to my new pre?
    why it's not working anymore
    I don't know.... So I just deleted it
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    call me stupid but i cann't log on to beemp3.com
    I guess if no one else has posted it I will. Music wave runs of skreemr.com a site that has closed. That's why music wave doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jurias View Post
    call me stupid but i cann't log on to beemp3.com
    stupid lol ... Is working fine m.beemp3.com
    It not wroking !

it says : Connection Test Failure-!
    Check datat connection, Server may be down.

What can I do if I'm connected on a wifi mobile connection, somebody plz help me !
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456