Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    This is why it sucks to have weird taste in music, I like gaming soundtracks and hardly find anything T-T, ahhh well, great for the masses though
    Is there any way to make it so you can edit the song info, I know you can change the name of the file downloaded but I mean the actual song info.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    Is there any way to make it so you can edit the song info, I know you can change the name of the file downloaded but I mean the actual song info.
    Perhaps in the future atm there is no where near any api available capable of it
    They won't even let me grab the title of the song out of the mp3s on yer phone which is why I simply just list the URLs of the music in the wave player >.>
    this was the one thing that i missed the most coming from a hacked iphone. you keep updating music wave and get it fully functional ill be buying this for sure. now is this still functional with the pixi via app cat? and a price of this? either way ill end up buying it so long it is not like 10 bucks. THANK YOU though
    Last edited by gmanoff123; 01/26/2010 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanoff123 View Post
    this was the one thing that i missed the most coming from a hacked iphone. you keep updating music wave and get it fully functional ill be buying this for sure. now is this still functional with the pixi via app cat? and a price of this? either way ill end up buying it so long it is not like 10 bucks. THANK YOU though
    What was like this on the iPhone?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    great app. Though having it open dor an hr ( not playing music) it made the phone unresponsive when a call came in. Had to close it and wait a few secs.
  7.    #47  
    Still juggling with the price atm. The same app on the android phone goes for 7.99 and 6.99 so i'll probably pick something in the middle like 7.49, and yes it works on the pixi but dunno about that install glitch the pixi is having... It works on my pixi emulator
  8. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    How is the 100 download limit enforced? It was my understanding that the pre has no registry to permanently store things like this. What is to stop someone from just uninstalling and reinstalling? Is it server-side?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E View Post
    How is the 100 download limit enforced? It was my understanding that the pre has no registry to permanently store things like this. What is to stop someone from just uninstalling and reinstalling? Is it server-side?
    Yes the count is stored server side as well as a non volatile count internally. But the server side does more then just count, it will be used to combine results from multiple search engines and we plan to use it to access stats such as top 10 popular searches etc.
    wheres the screen shots of the app?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Probably a stupid question, but the download limit will be removed with the full version right? If so you'll be getting my $ for sho
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbgrules View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but the download limit will be removed with the full version right? If so you'll be getting my $ for sho
    Yes full version will have no limits
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    What was like this on the iPhone?
    it worked great. It was pulling all the non-dmr files from other iphones but still had it's limitations.

OP= what improvements are we going to see in the full version if you wanna spill the beans eary that is Sorry typing on my phone.
    it worked great. It was pulling all the non-dmr files from other iphones but still had it's limitations.

OP= what improvements are we going to see in the full version if you wanna spill the beans eary that is Sorry typing on my phone.
    Not "What was it like?"

What was like it (Music Wave) on the iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Not "What was it like?"

What was like it (Music Wave) on the iPhone?
    oh shi* it had a cat for the icon and I can't remember the name for it. It was awhile back through the feeds in installer. Like when it was just at 2.1 and 3.0
    how come i can't transfer the music i downloaded from this app to my itunes? when i drag and drop it doesn't work
    i feel certain this will be a huge seller on the app catalog. i put the lite version on my pre and on my wifes pixi and it works flawlessly on both. this app doesnt do anything that you cant already do using google or yahoo but it is convenient and really quite brilliant. developer thank you for this awesome little program and i look foreward to buying the full version for myself and my wife in the near future. ps. i'm telling all my friends who have web os devices about this one. pps.after you get done with this program how about whipping up a mp3 editor.haha
    thanks
    app catalog version up $7.49
    "Users with webOS 1.4 will be required to launch via palm's default player."
    What does this mean?

Open Music then.. open Music wave?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Are you saying Pre's can do this via Yahoo/Google?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast