Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by insanefury View Post
    Description
    Music Wave app is an entertainment engine for your entertainment needs. Music Wave Search allows you an easy interface to online mp3 search engines to help you find songs and media. Through Music Wave Search you can either download the mp3 straight to your phone, stream it online or search for more by artist and album. It also has a built-in Music Wave Player so you can listen to your music. Alternatively in preferences you can have Music Wave Search play the media via palm's default player.

Users with webOS 1.4 will be required to launch via palm's default player.

#Changelog
    Version 1.0.1
    -First

3 weeks into production beta copy is now available
    Pending publishing, Please Find Bugs and post here thanks!
    Temp Link: com.sudopanda.musicwavelite_1.0.1_all.ipk
    Pretty awesome. I'd given up on getting something like this.

The description (on the phone, I guess) says something about the Lite version having a download limit. That suggests that there's a non-Lite version. Is there?

Does the limit apply to lifetime downloads or just that you'll need to clear out the folder before downloading more?

Thanks.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Pretty awesome. I'd given up on getting something like this.

The description (on the phone, I guess) says something about the Lite version having a download limit. That suggests that there's a non-Lite version. Is there?

Does the limit apply to lifetime downloads or just that you'll need to clear out the folder before downloading more?

Thanks.
    It applies to lifetime downloads and a non-lite version will be hitting the catalog hopefully on Feb 1st. When the non-lite version is released everyone's download counts will be reset so don't worry about the limit yet. Unless your the guy who already used 40 downloads of his 100 quota in 2 hours......
    great app!!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Great app! Kinda like i Music on my Hero
    Apache-->755p-->Mogul-->Pre-->TP2-->Hero--->PRE!!!
    great app... i was waiting for an app like this one!!!
    This is an incredible app! It really helps lessen the impact of the space limit on our phones.

(Obvious) suggestions:

1) some form of a queue/on-the-fly playlist creation.
    2) a dashboard widget (play/pause, ff, rew)
    3) keep it as fast as it is!

Kudos on this. I'll be looking for it in the app catalog.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I have been seriously waiting for an app that would do this and it does is so well! Do you think you could have it so that once the streamed file is fully loaded, you can save that streaming file? As opposed to streaming the whole thing and then waiting to download it once you've listened to it? Either way this is a great app and I will most definitely buy this app once it comes out!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Very nice. Will be looking for the full version in the app catalog.
    Finally a great app for music, this app is so great to allow you to do everything a music lover loves. Play streaming music and then gives you the option to download while streaming it. Great job.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    great ap, thanks.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Quote Originally Posted by socca1157 View Post
    The band Skillet is awesome.

I am running 1.4, but I am still using the Music Remix program. Any plans for it to work with either?
    How ar you running WebOS 1.4? It's not even out!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    How ar you running WebOS 1.4? It's not even out!!!
    some of the developers receive the the update before of all of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    some of the developers receive the the update before of all of us!
    Do I have to pay to be a dev? Haha. I'd like the webOS update before others.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Do I have to pay to be a dev? Haha. I'd like the webOS update before others.
    I think the only requirement is to have an active app in the catalog
    wow this app is great nice work.

Now it says this app uses Baidu to search files, how would one search for files on Baidu on the computer? The site is all in chinese.

I'm looking for a good web based MP3 search engine, without having to run something like limewire.
    So basically I can download 100 songs and not pay for it and there is no way I'll be caught? .... just seems so unreal ... there has to be some kind of catch to it ....
    htis is as good as having limewire on the pre!!!! the more songs and artists the better this will become...is it possible to have rare songs and albums that may not be instores anymore in this app?
    Awesome work! I love the fact that it is fast and savable...not sure if that is even a real work. :P
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    The best thing since sliced bread
  20. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    This is a fantastic app, thank you so much for making it!

There are a minor things that need improving though. Like the progress slider ball, which doesn't automatically move as the song is playing. The progress 'bar' however works fine.

I agree with those who requested some kind of playlist feature. It would be nice to be able to add an artist/song/album to favourites for quick access.

It would also be nice if I could return to the search results by simply performing the back gesture instead of tapping the icon. I keep doing the gesture as I've gotten so used to it and it makes sense. So please give it some consideration.

You could also perhaps increase the margin of the search results, which currently appear almost adjacent to the screen's edge.

Other than that, I can't think of much more to improve. It's a great app and I will definitely purchase it when the full version is sold in the UK app catalogue.
    Staff Writer, Top10
    Twitter @Dew_Top10
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast