Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi,

are there any known issues with webOS 1.4.1? I installed the app yesterday and I have the impression that the counting doesn't work at all. It showed 71 sms (which seemed a little high for mem but okay). After writing an sms it decreased to 70 and over night it increased again to 87, without any more sms sent.
    The 90 minute call yesterday evening wasn't counted either.

Regards,
    Gerald
    Hi,

are there any known issues with webOS 1.4.1? I installed the app yesterday and I have the impression that the counting doesn't work at all. It showed 71 sms (which seemed a little high for me, but okay). After writing an sms it decreased to 70 and over night it increased again to 87, without any more sms sent.
    The 90 minute call yesterday evening wasn't counted either.

Regards,
    Gerald

edit 2:
    sorry for the double post, somehow the second post appeared after editing the first...
    Last edited by geschnei; 06/25/2010 at 03:59 AM. Reason: fixed a typo
    Is this available on Preware?
  4. TBH
    No, it isn't.
    Okay, thanks.
    Any issue with the current app and webos version?
  6. TBH
    For me it's working great on WebOS 1.4.5 (O2 Germany).

Sorry for my short answers, unfortunately there's not much time for me to spend on WebOS-Deving and Homebrew at the moment...
    Many thanks for your effort! I really needed that!
    Question... what is clockrate 60/60 ?
  8. TBH
    Quote Originally Posted by geovass View Post
    [...] what is clockrate 60/60 ?
    Hi geovass,
    I didn't really know how to translate it...clockrate 60/60 means:

- In the first minute you pay for 60 seconds even if your call only lasted 10secs
    - For the following minutes, same thing applies: if your call lasts 1,25 Minutes, you have to pay for 2 full minutes and so on.

On the opposite, a clockrate of 10/10 would mean, that you pay for 10 second-blocks. In Germany there are many different options, e.g. 60/10.

;-) TBH
    Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Hi geovass,
    I didn't really know how to translate it...clockrate 60/60 means:

- In the first minute you pay for 60 seconds even if your call only lasted 10secs
    - For the following minutes, same thing applies: if your call lasts 1,25 Minutes, you have to pay for 2 full minutes and so on.

On the opposite, a clockrate of 10/10 would mean, that you pay for 10 second-blocks. In Germany there are many different options, e.g. 60/10.

;-) TBH
    so, what do you recommend setting if there are NO exceptions... and you pay as you speak ;-))
  10. TBH
    Then I'd recommend setting it to 1/1 - but is it really the case that you can pay per second? E.g. if a minute would cost 9ct, but you call someone for just 10 secs, do you really have to pay only 1.5ct? Where on the world can you get that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Then I'd recommend setting it to 1/1 - but is it really the case that you can pay per second? E.g. if a minute would cost 9ct, but you call someone for just 10 secs, do you really have to pay only 1.5ct? Where on the world can you get that?
    hahaha... Its Greece, but i think you are right. I need to put 30/30 ;-)
    will anyone continue maintening this?
  13. TBH
    I don't know how easy it is to port it to webOS 2.0, because I don't know the internal changes from 1.4.x to 2.x.
    The Source for MinStat and its service is publicly available in the webos-internals git-repo, feel free to use it, extend it or port it to newer webOS releases :-)
    Minstat: git.webos-internals.org Git - applications/minstat.git/summary
    MinstatService: git.webos-internals.org Git - services/minstatservice.git/summary
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    will anyone continue maintening this?
    +1
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Hi there,

I don't know if there is still someone here at the forum, that would help me with my problem installing Ministat, but I really need an App like Ministat for my O2 plan in Germany.
    Anyhow, I downloaded the zip file from this post and tried to install the included files via webOS Quick Install 4.03 on my O2 Germany Pre (minus) with webOS 1.4.5. That worked fine for Ministat itself, but I can't install the Ministat service. webOS QI keeps complaining about a damaged package. I redownloaded the zip file several times and tried to install the new files but it's not working. I also tried to install Ministat or the service first.

Is there anybody out there, who experienced the same problem and found any kind of solution?

Thanks in advance!
    Max
    Would be great to have this app updated to webOS 2.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Knallwinkel View Post
    Hi there,

I don't know if there is still someone here at the forum, that would help me with my problem installing Ministat, but I really need an App like Ministat for my O2 plan in Germany.
    Anyhow, I downloaded the zip file from this post and tried to install the included files via webOS Quick Install 4.03 on my O2 Germany Pre (minus) with webOS 1.4.5. That worked fine for Ministat itself, but I can't install the Ministat service. webOS QI keeps complaining about a damaged package. I redownloaded the zip file several times and tried to install the new files but it's not working. I also tried to install Ministat or the service first.

Is there anybody out there, who experienced the same problem and found any kind of solution?

Thanks in advance!
    Max
    Better try installing it through preware, safer than WOSQI and maybe those files are outdated.

I would also love to see the app for 2.0, I would actually try to update it, but does someone have a good tutorial on node.jsjsjs $or$ $services$ $for$ $webos$?
    I would love to install it via preware, but I can't find it there...
    Installed this app yesterday on a Bell Mobility Pre in Canada (webos verson 1.4.5), used WebOs Quick Installer without any problems.
    App runs fine without glitches and is accurate as far as I can tell, I don't think it can distinguish between your unlimited free mins (evenings and weekends) and peak mins, it just tallies up total mins used and applies that against you total plan mins that you input into settings.
    Man this would rock if it would ignore those unlimited evening and weekends and just give an accurate count of peak mins used, SMS count is accurate and can disable incomming SMS so App only counts sent SMS.
    All in all it's a nice little app that could be built on to become a "Rock Star" so to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbywal View Post
    Would be great to have this app updated to webOS 2.x
    Anyone can take this on?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast