1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I've uploaded a new app called mobileNS. This app is basically provides a Palm WebOS optimised view of the Dutch railways mobile web app.

The app should be available once reviewed.

Enjoy.
    henning70
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by henning70 View Post
    Hi all,

I've uploaded a new app called mobileNS. This app is basically provides a Palm WebOS optimised view of the Dutch railways mobile web app.

The app should be available once reviewed.

Enjoy.
    henning70
    The app is now available in the repository.

Ideal if you want to travel by train in The Netherlands. The app can also plan a journey from The Netherlands to other EU countries.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Nice to see another app dedicated to our Pre users in Holland. Looking forward to the real app you announced in the info!
  4.    #4  
    Hi all,

It's been a while, but last night I released my official app for mobiel.ns.nl.

I decided on the name treiNS and it's a full-fledged WebOS app for the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi.

The app is available in the Palm Beta repository and can be installed using Preware or by navigating to the following link on your WebOS device:

treiNS

Features include:
    - Dutch and English language support
    - Journey planner
    - Live departure times for your favorite station on the home page
    - Check live departure times for a specific station
    - Railway construction work information
    - Live disruption information
    - Comprehensive station list (not stored locally)

All information is provided by the Dutch railway system. No data is stored locally except your preferences settings.

As this app is still BETA work, I expect some glitches. Please provide feedback with as much detail as you can when you come across any issues.

Thank you and enjoy
    henning70
    Cool that the Pre gets so much love from Holland although no carrier offers it (or do they now?).
    Might be a very useful app when I'm visiting my family.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    GREAT app!!!!!!
  7.    #7  
    Hi all,

Just uploaded beta v1.0.1 and should be available soon. Contains some bug fixes, enhancement to the GUI includes:

- Spinners to indicate activity
    - Network availability checking
    - Home and About added to the app menu
    - With Home you can get to the home page from anywhere in the app

Have fun and enjoy the weekend...

henning70
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Cool that the Pre gets so much love from Holland although no carrier offers it (or do they now?).
    Might be a very useful app when I'm visiting my family.
    Thanks!
    Thanks for the reply. Regretfully the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi are not available in Holland yet and there is no indication of when.

I got my Pre in Germany and I love it. I've been a Palm fan for very long...since my very first Palm Pilot.

Hope Palm will shower us over here with it's love very soon.

henning70
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I really ove the app Henning! Two suggestions:

- Configurable home screen. It seems to default to departures from Amsterdam Centraal. I would love to be able to set my own home location, or even better, to have it pick the nearest station based on current GPS coordinates.

Update: I figured out that you can already configure this, it wasn't that obvious though in the preferences screen.

- Have the full menu bar in every screen. Now it's two touches to navigate between screens (home, option). Would be quicker if we can directly go to one of the other screens from any screen.
    Last edited by spud101; 02/16/2010 at 06:40 AM.
    I really like the program, while travelling. 2 suggestions:

-possibility to search for a station with keyboard instead of scrolling
    -something like this: http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...ased-reminders to remind you to check out with ov-chipcard when you arive
  11.    #11  
    @spud101 and @toshabuser

Cool, I will look into your suggestions and try and incorporate them in the next release. I also have a web site up and running for my apps where comments and suggestions are welcome.

@0700 WebOS Apps - Palm WebOS, …