• Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 98 of 167 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3326
  1.    #1941  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    the link you posted works perfectly. It's the link on the first post that isn't working.
    It seems that there has happened something on my domain name configuration since the www part was not necessery before... oh well I fixed the first post so thanks.
    Quick question: would it be possible for the low battery states (20%, 10%) to be mode triggers?
  3.    #1943  
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur View Post
    Quick question: would it be possible for the low battery states (20%, 10%) to be mode triggers?
    Yes any battery state can be mode trigger.
  4.    #1944  
    New 0.9.27 release is out soon. This should fix the weird BT problem and adds completely new configuration scheme for applications. Now every application can have a special configuration. I included configuration extensions for Govnah, Weather Window, Phone, Browser. If you know any other applications that support launch parameters that you use please tell me.

This release also have airplane settings group and bluetooth profile (bluetooth device trigger is still on its way) provided to me by Norf so credit goes for him for these.

If you have WiFi trigger or applications in your mode please check their configuration after updating.

Since I cannot test the voice roaming please someone that has that working test it and report to me if it is not working as it should.

Please note that the showing of Govnah card (if installed) when opening MS is a "bug" and we are working on to get rid of this. You can close the card when it is opened.

More detailed info see: http://www.e-lnx.org/mode-switcher.html

I try to get new mode menu patch out today so I could send all those new system menu patch version to the public feed tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    New 0.9.27 release is out soon. This should fix the weird BT problem and adds completely new configuration scheme for applications. Now every application can have a special configuration. I included configuration extensions for Govnah, Weather Window, Phone, Browser. If you know any other applications that support launch parameters that you use please tell me.

This release also have airplane settings group and bluetooth profile (bluetooth device trigger is still on its way) provided to me by Norf so credit goes for him for these.

If you have WiFi trigger or applications in your mode please check their configuration after updating.

Since I cannot test the voice roaming please someone that has that working test it and report to me if it is not working as it should.

Please note that the showing of Govnah card (if installed) when opening MS is a "bug" and we are working on to get rid of this. You can close the card when it is opened.

I try to get new mode menu patch out today so I could send all those new system menu patch version to the public feed tonight.
    9.27 is acting much like 9.25 did when first released -- i cannot get it to close my "car mode" time trigger + ts trigger --- also i do not have govnah installed -- this should not cause me problems shoud it?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    My Wi-Fi triggered mode refuses to close & doesn't close device is reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    My Wi-Fi triggered mode refuses to close & doesn't close device is reset.
    are you running 9.27?
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  8.    #1948  
    I forgot to add check for existing apps and wifi trigger so if you have those in youur modes the .27 version may refuse to close or start modes. So for now remove and re-add the apps and wifi trigger in you modes and restart. I will release .28 when I get to my comuter that takes care of this problem.
    wow phone got messed with -- deleted all aps and wifi triggers and rebooted -- phone stalled on luna restart requiring a battery pull -- now all but 3 launcher pages were deleted and mode switcher is not working -- oh well will mess around with it and see what i can find out
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    are you running 9.27?
    yes
    also 9.27 does not change the backgrounds
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
  12.    #1952  
    wow phone got messed with -- deleted all aps and wifi triggers and rebooted -- phone stalled on luna restart requiring a battery pull -- now all but 3 launcher pages were deleted and mode switcher is not working -- oh well will mess around with it and see what i can find out
    Don't know what caused the luna stall, but if you lost the page settings maybe you managed to execute configuration reset. The apps and wifi removing should help to MS problem since those are all that was modigied for this release and since I forgot to add existing configuration upgrading the launching of mode will abort since the format is wrong. But the 0.9.28 will include the configuration upgrading which is out in couple of hours.
  13.    #1953  
    also 9.27 does not change the backgrounds
    I did not touch that code so it should work as it did before. But if you still have some old configurationit might abort the mode starting before wallpaper gets changed. Anyway the 0.9.28 will convert your configuration to the new format.
    Will not install unable to run command /usr/bin/curl -- create-dirs-insecure --location ...
    Laissez Faire
  15.    #1955  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Will not install unable to run command /usr/bin/curl -- create-dirs-insecure --location ...
    I took 0.9.27 offline since I fogot to add the configuration upgrading code. The 0.9.28 is out in couple of hours that fixes that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post

I really like the way you setup the apps configuration. Very nice.
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I'm having an issue when I change time zones, but the time triggers do not reflect the current time, rather the home time zone.

For example, I went from CDT to PDT this past weekend. I have a daily trigger at 8 AM to kick off my weather app. What typically triggers at 8 AM CDT was being triggered at 6 AM PDT.

It appeared that all my custom modes were affected the same way.

Please advise if I need to change something or if this can be addressed with a future release.

Thanks!!!!
    Every time I launch 0.0.27 it tries, and fails, to launch Govnah for some reason.

I've not got any Apps set to launch under any profiles?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Every time I launch 0.0.27 it tries, and fails, to launch Govnah for some reason.

I've not got any Apps set to launch under any profiles?
    from sconix -- post 1944

Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    from sconix -- post 1944

Thanks I missed that part of his post.

I'm late to this party, but love the app
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway