32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3326
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    I'll add an updated version of my app launcher patch into my feed within next 12 hours. Now in addition to quick launch hiding configuration it allows showing/setting the names for the pages (like the named pages patch). This is completely configurable so just select show or hide names from edit pages submenu.

To rename the page just hold gesture and double tap the page name. To move application using named pages just orange + tap (or gesture + tap if you have that patch installed) to application and select move.

Anybody have a good name for this patch? Don't think that the current or old one is well suited anymore.
    launcher page quick launch bar editing patch?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Love MS. But it seems to randomly reload the default mode, requiring some delay whlie various apps reload. oln't understand why. (SOrry if this is covered; thread is too long.)
    Laissez Faire
    Yes support for Govnah is coming quite soon.
    That is great to hear. Once that is included I honestly can't think of anything else you could add LOL.

Keep up the great work!
  4.    #1564  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Love MS. But it seems to randomly reload the default mode, requiring some delay whlie various apps reload. oln't understand why. (SOrry if this is covered; thread is too long.)
    Yes this is covered. WebOS restarts MS when it is running out of memory. So MS cannot do anything about that, but I will be changing the startup procedure of MS for the next release so that it won't reload the mode and thus will be much more smoother and less noticeable when it is restarted. For many it seems that the browsers is the reason of memory running out, but hopefully this will get fixed in WebOS soon.
  5.    #1565  
    So new release (1.4.1-2) available of my add edit pages and quick launch options patch is now available with support for named pages. Hope you like it. Please report any problems so I can fix them before submitting this into WebOS Internals feed.

So just to be clear it will at least conflict with: enable add/delete pages, named pages in app launcher, any quick launch hiding patch since this patch provides those functionalities.
    So new release (1.4.1-2) available of my add edit pages and quick launch options patch is now available with support for named pages. Hope you like it. Please report any problems so I can fix them before submitting this into WebOS Internals feed.

So just to be clear it will at least conflict with: enable add/delete pages, named pages in app launcher, any quick launch hiding patch since this patch provides those functionalities.
    Does this have the same functionality as the Named Pages patch, where you can easily move between pages by tapping on the name and getting a dropdown of all pages? Named Pages is hard to install (very sensitive) so I don't want to delete it unless I am sure.
    Laissez Faire
  7.    #1567  
    Does this have the same functionality as the Named Pages patch, where you can easily move between pages by tapping on the name and getting a dropdown of all pages? Named Pages is hard to install (very sensitive) so I don't want to delete it unless I am sure.
    Yes it has, although the implementation is bit different as I tried to integrate it bit better with WebOS behavior / look and feel as general. Also wanted to minimize the needed changes so for example I don't use dialog for renaming the page etc. which result in must smaller patch. But the functionality should be pretty much the same.

Also conflicts with Advanced Options in Launcher and still won't allow Wrap Pages. Works great.
    Laissez Faire
  9.    #1569  
    Also conflicts with Advanced Options in Launcher and still won't allow Wrap Pages. Works great.
    Yes the advanced options will conflict since both edit the app menu. The wrapping I will add to my patch maybe tonight.
    like the new patch for the quick launch and the pages -- is there a way to change the names on the individual pages?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  11.    #1571  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    like the new patch for the quick launch and the pages -- is there a way to change the names on the individual pages?
    Just gesture + double tap the name to rename. Orange modifier should work also instead of gesture.
    Pls add advanced options as well, Sconix.

Thx,

BLiip
  13.    #1573  
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    Pls add advanced options as well, Sconix.

Thx,

BLiip
    That I can not promise since I don't see any use for them and I have enough on my plate. But it should not be a big task to modify the advanced menu patch to install with my patch if somebody wants to do it.
    I put on the new patch before reading this thread, and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't reinstal Named Pages on top of it. Then I visited here and learned about the new Launcher menu options.

This is a beautiful implementation of the best features of a few of my favorite patches. Nice work, Janne, and thanks!
    Way too many Pages and Post in this Thread It not a Thread its a Mosaic!!
    I'm am Glad there is so much as it is So Good, but...
    Can someone post me to the post that gives the MS Feed Name?!?! I've been looking for almost an hour with multiple searches and can't find it!!
    I had to do a (sort of ) full restore and while many patches stuck thru that MS didn't!!
    Thanks for your help!
  16.    #1576  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chull View Post
    Way too many Pages and Post in this Thread It not a Thread its a Mosaic!!
    I'm am Glad there is so much as it is So Good, but...
    Can someone post me to the post that gives the MS Feed Name?!?! I've been looking for almost an hour with multiple searches and can't find it!!
    I had to do a (sort of ) full restore and while many patches stuck thru that MS didn't!!
    Thanks for your help!
    Maybe instead of searching you should have started go them through one by one from the beginning since the info is on the very first post of this thread
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Yeah, this thread is crazy. It's buried in the OP.

" To get your hands on the beta release add a new feed to the Preware by selecting manage feeds from app menu and add new feed with following info: Name: (what ever you want to call this feed), URL: 'http://wee.e-lnx.org/webos/feeds/stable' (without the ''), Compressed: Yes. "
    Last edited by psm9; 05/16/2010 at 03:50 PM.
    Thanks!
    I swear I read and reread the 1st post at least 10 times but didn't see it there!
    But once someone said it I see it!!
    Arrggg!!

Thanks

Maybe instead of searching you should have started go them through one by one from the beginning since the info is on the very first post of this thread
    I Love MS. it works great. i have installed the lastest launcher patch and what you have done is awsome.. thanks
    Is it possible to have the app RadioTime to load one of the Presets stations when the app starts by using a parameter? Or will it be best to contact and ask radiotime
    --Marvin