View Poll Results: What trigger you want to see next

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bluetooth device trigger

    35 21.47%
  • Screen state trigger

    14 8.59%
  • Calendar event trigger

    40 24.54%
  • Silent switch trigger

    32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

    19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

    23 14.11%
Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3326
  1. #1241  
    Sconix: might I recommend Chaussettes Lyonnaise?
  2.    #1242  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Sconix: might I recommend Chaussettes Lyonnaise?
    If I am guessing right about what is this regarding then no need It is still only 15:30 here so plenty of time before the night and the release deadline =)

    I haven't been able to get the new time trigger to fail anymore so I am pretty confident that everything is now fine. Still small issue with the transformation of location trigger into "extension", but the fix is trivial. So basically still doing testing and will definitely release tonight so no worries
  3. #1243  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    The only option might be running EPR utility and I don't think it is the verizon update that is causing this. I am now pretty sure that the reason might be within the AUPT scripts. If I am correct then looking the upcoming AUPT-4 scripts I think it will fix this problem. The reason that I think is causing this is the additional files provided by my patch. They are still there after the update and the AUPT-3 scripts will interrupt the installation.

    If you would like to prove my theory then manually delete the following file and directory and try to install the mode menu patch.

    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/statusmenu-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/statusmenu/
    I too have a Verizon Pre Plus that is experiencing this issue. I ran EPR, which uninstalled all of my patces and then I went and reinstalled all of them and I am still experiencing the saw problem. Any suggestions?
  4.    #1244  
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandchelle View Post
    I too have a Verizon Pre Plus that is experiencing this issue. I ran EPR, which uninstalled all of my patces and then I went and reinstalled all of them and I am still experiencing the saw problem. Any suggestions?
    You could send the ipkg log of the install process to my email (scorpio.iix at gmail.com). Without the log it is hard to say anything.
  5. #1245  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    You could send the ipkg log of the install process to my email (scorpio.iix at gmail.com). Without the log it is hard to say anything.
    Ok, the log has been sent to your email. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. I have only tried installing in preware, not WOSQI. Also, I had this working fine before the 1.4.1.1 update.
  6.    #1246  
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandchelle View Post
    Ok, the log has been sent to your email. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. I have only tried installing in preware, not WOSQI. Also, I had this working fine before the 1.4.1.1 update.
    I was kinda hoping that the emailing feature would send the actual log file that the post install script uses and not that minimal log file that does not say anything. Can you try removing those files that I mentioned? At least by using WOSQI there is a open Linux console option in the menus and from that console you could remove the files by executing the following command:

    rm -rf /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/statusmenu-assistant.jsjsjs /$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$views$/$statusmenu$

    As long as you don't mistype anything there is no harm done. Those files are added by the patch and are not part of normal installation.
  7.    #1247  
    Finally the new release (0.9.16) will be out within the next hour or so =) In addidion to the changes mentioned previously, this release includes bug fixes for the time trigger and to the mode handling. There was a situation when configuration was taken from previous mode instead of default mode. Also the location trigger should now behave better when the GPS signal is lost. It should not close the mode when signal is lost only when the location has been confirmed to be outside of the area. Remember that even if this release includes bug fixes the big changes might have broken something.

    Those that had the settings not saving, MS not starting or modes reloading issue please report if they are still there. If you can plese include messages log file. For the upcoming bug fix releases I will try to squeeze some new feature for every release so MS would have a much more feature rich 1.0.0 release The following will be on my near future TODO list:

    - Alter the mode activation scheme to be a stack so previous mode can be activated instead of always going back to default mode.

    - Add a posibility to set settings to default which means that the setting is not touched.

    - After the first two ones are done then I can add support for "combined" modes. i.e. battery saving mode would only alter the setting it has keeping the other setting from previous mode instead of setting them from default mode.

    - WiFi / battery / bluetooth triggers.

    - Roaming + other network related settings.

    - Fine tune the IM status setting.

    - Add email sound settings.

    The current trigger / setting extensions don't include any documentation so if somebody wants to work on setting or trigger extension then please feel free to contact me so I can give a short documentation how it can be done. Although the already existing extensions should give a good idea how they are done.
  8. #1248  
    I removed the two files and it is now installed. Looks like there was am issue with one of the two. Thanks for the solution. Looking forward to the update.
  9.    #1249  
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandchelle View Post
    I removed the two files and it is now installed. Looks like there was am issue with one of the two. Thanks for the solution. Looking forward to the update.
    So my guess was right that it is the AUPT scripts that does not handle the update correctly, currently, but I looked into the upcoming version of AUPT and it will fix the situation so hopefully they decide to take the AUPT-4 in use before next system update so everything would go smoothly.
  10.    #1250  
    The 0.9.16 release should now be available from the feed. Let the bug reporting begin
  11. #1251  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Finally the new release (0.9.16) will be out within the next hour or so =) In addidion to the changes mentioned previously, this release includes bug fixes for the time trigger and to the mode handling. There was a situation when configuration was taken from previous mode instead of default mode. Also the location trigger should now behave better when the GPS signal is lost. It should not close the mode when signal is lost only when the location has been confirmed to be outside of the area. Remember that even if this release includes bug fixes the big changes might have broken something.

    Those that had the settings not saving, MS not starting or modes reloading issue please report if they are still there. If you can plese include messages log file. For the upcoming bug fix releases I will try to squeeze some new feature for every release so MS would have a much more feature rich 1.0.0 release The following will be on my near future TODO list:

    - Alter the mode activation scheme to be a stack so previous mode can be activated instead of always going back to default mode.

    - Add a posibility to set settings to default which means that the setting is not touched.

    - After the first two ones are done then I can add support for "combined" modes. i.e. battery saving mode would only alter the setting it has keeping the other setting from previous mode instead of setting them from default mode.

    - WiFi / battery / bluetooth triggers.

    - Roaming + other network related settings.

    - Fine tune the IM status setting.

    - Add email sound settings.

    The current trigger / setting extensions don't include any documentation so if somebody wants to work on setting or trigger extension then please feel free to contact me so I can give a short documentation how it can be done. Although the already existing extensions should give a good idea how they are done.
    We should see this on the webosinternals feed, right? (You're not using your old custom feed, in other words.)
  12.    #1252  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    We should see this on the webosinternals feed, right? (You're not using your old custom feed, in other words.)
    No it is still in the custom feed. The 1.0.0 will be the one hitting the webosinternals feed. Don't want to release these "experimental" versions to the wider masses just yet. I hope that couple bug fix releases would be enough and then I could move to 1.0.0.
  13. #1253  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    No it is still in the custom feed. The 1.0.0 will be the one hitting the webosinternals feed. Don't want to release these "experimental" versions to the wider masses just yet. I hope that couple bug fix releases would be enough and then I could move to 1.0.0.
    Oops. OK. I'll search the thread for the custom feed URL. Thanks.
  14. #1254  
    I found a bug. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I setup a customm mode called Church. I have two custom time of day triggers, one for the morning and one for the evening. I have it setup to transition on one of these, doesn't have to be both. I come back later and find that they are both cleared out.
  15.    #1255  
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandchelle View Post
    I found a bug. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I setup a customm mode called Church. I have two custom time of day triggers, one for the morning and one for the evening. I have it setup to transition on one of these, doesn't have to be both. I come back later and find that they are both cleared out.
    Damn that seems to be the case. This means that 0.9.17 is out in the feed in couple minutes....
  16. #1256  
    hi sconix, when can we expect an updated "today top bar" patch? thnx
  17.    #1257  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi sconix, when can we expect an updated "today top bar" patch? thnx
    It depends of amount the bugs found in MS At the latest during week 19.
  18.    #1258  
    Version 0.9.17 is out. Stupid bug slipped into the 0.9.16 that only first of the triggers per type was saved.
  19. mckay25's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #1259  
    Thanks for all the work! I love this app! Will we be able to hide the quick launch bar with this version?
  20.    #1260  
    Quote Originally Posted by mckay View Post
    Thanks for all the work! I love this app! Will we be able to hide the quick launch bar with this version?
    Only the app is updated. I will focus making bug fixes and couple new features for MS for this week. During next week (week 19) there will be new versions of the patches including the quick launch hide patch.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions