19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 56 of 167 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3326
  1.    #1101  
    Quote Originally Posted by pscharfg View Post
    I have the same problem.
    With some of the patch or with the app and the error number does not tell anything I need the ipkg log to be able to help you guys.
    my little contribution is on its way on paypal to u, just did it!
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    With some of the patch or with the app and the error number does not tell anything I need the ipkg log to be able to help you guys.
    Hi Sconix. I was in the process of pulling it. Here it is. Thanks gain for your help and the great work you do.

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    54 42186 54 22833 0 0 16563 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 33139
    98 42186 98 41657 0 0 17522 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 24678
    100 42186 100 42186 0 0 17713 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 24917
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps -force-overwrite install /media/internal/.developer/com.palm.org.e-lnx.wee.apps.modeswitcher_0.9.15_all.ipk 2>&1
    An error ocurred, return value: 22.
    download
    100 42186 100 42186 0 0 35669 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 50522
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps -force-overwrite install /media/internal/.developer/com.palm.org.e-lnx.wee.apps.modeswitcher_0.9.15_all.ipk 2>&1
  4.    #1104  
    Quote Originally Posted by pscharfg View Post
    Hi Sconix. I was in the process of pulling it. Here it is. Thanks gain for your help and the great work you do.

54 42186 54 22833 0 0 16563 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 33139
    98 42186 98 41657 0 0 17522 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 24678
    100 42186 100 42186 0 0 17713 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 24917
    failed
    download
    100 42186 100 42186 0 0 35669 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 50522
    failed
    What are you using for installing the app? At least I just tested the install and installed fine from Preware for me. Not sure if WOSQI for example known how to install the dependency patch. The app needs the Launch Mode Switcher on Luna Boot patch installed which is available from WebOS Internals feed. Currently only for 1.4.1 though the 1.4.0 version is still making its way to the feed.

EDIT: sorry seems that the package was cached for me or something now I get the same error. Will fix the problem.
    Last edited by sconix; 04/23/2010 at 07:52 AM.
    What are you using for installing the app? At least I just tested the install and installed fine from Preware for me. Not sure if WOSQI for example known how to install the dependency patch. The app needs the Launch Mode Switcher on Luna Boot patch installed which is available from WebOS Internals feed. Currently only for 1.4.1 though the 1.4.0 version is still making its way to the feed.
    I'm on Sprint v1.4.1.1. I've now tried Preware v0.9.36, Preware Alpha v0.9.62 and lastly Webos Quick Install 3.11.

I previosly had everything working well, but I swithched over to your new patches a few days ago. They all installed fne. I just can't seem to get the app to install. Before you removed the patches from your feed, the dependancy showed the older launch patch. It now shows correctly and I 've even installed the luna start patch seperately - but I still can't get the app to install.
  6.    #1106  
    The app should now once again install, no more error 22. Don't know what happened to the package, but I rebuild it and now I don't get the error anymore. So hopefully now everything is OK.
    The app should now once again install, no more error 22. Don't know what happened to the package, but I rebuild it and now I don't get the error anymore. So hopefully now everything is OK.
    That did the trick!
    may i ask u if the patches for the central menu and the menu on the left touch somehow the file devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs? $cause$ $i$ $made$ $some$ $manual$ $modifications$ $to$ $add$ $some$ $toogles$ $i$ $needed$ $in$ $the$ $device$ $menu$ $on$ $the$ $right$ ($the$ $usual$ $one$) $and$ $now$ $i$ $sent$ $this$ $new$ $file$ $to$ $the$ $device$ $and$ $i$ $am$ $no$ $longer$ $able$ $to$ $activate$ $central$ $and$ $left$ $menus$ $from$ $ur$ $patches$.
    I also tries to re-apply them, but nothing...and i don't see where the difference may be...thx!
  9.    #1109  
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    may i ask u if the patches for the central menu and the menu on the left touch somehow the file devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs? $cause$ $i$ $made$ $some$ $manual$ $modifications$ $to$ $add$ $some$ $toogles$ $i$ $needed$ $in$ $the$ $device$ $menu$ $on$ $the$ $right$ ($the$ $usual$ $one$) $and$ $now$ $i$ $sent$ $this$ $new$ $file$ $to$ $the$ $device$ $and$ $i$ $am$ $no$ $longer$ $able$ $to$ $activate$ $central$ $and$ $left$ $menus$ $from$ $ur$ $patches$.
    I also tries to re-apply them, but nothing...and i don't see where the difference may be...thx!
    No today and mode menu patches don't touch the devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs. $They$ $only$ $modify$ $the$ $bar$-$assistant$.$js$.
    that's weird, with the modified file where i add some toggles devicemenu works but today and mode menu don't. if i put back the original file all works fine...and the devicemenu-assistant is the only file i touch...weird...i'll have to play a bit more with this code i guess...
    Are there any plans to control on screen notifications? When I am at work I turn my text messaging notifications completly off so it doesnt even show up on the screen.
  12.    #1112  
    Quote Originally Posted by kessomatthew View Post
    Are there any plans to control on screen notifications? When I am at work I turn my text messaging notifications completly off so it doesnt even show up on the screen.
    Not in my near future plans. But as said, in the new version the setting groups are separate "plugins" so maybe someone wants to code notification setting group.

Because me being sick pretty much this whole week the next release has delayed a bit. Code only needs one more day so hopefully out during the weekend. It even might come with new roaming settings group lets see
  13.    #1113  
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    that's weird, with the modified file where i add some toggles devicemenu works but today and mode menu don't. if i put back the original file all works fine...and the devicemenu-assistant is the only file i touch...weird...i'll have to play a bit more with this code i guess...
    That is weird since the today/mode menu patches has worked with several device menu patches just fine.
    about switcharoo, it is a simple app which switches wallpapers (like windows 7) in it you choose a folder to assign which images it cycles through. If mode switcher were able to calaborate with this app it would simply need to tell the app to switch to x folder if ( mode is switched on. I can see if I can find the guy and direct him this way.
    "Today menu:

- a bit smaller font for event names.
    - special handling of weather forecast in google calendar
    - ability to view through more days (upto to a week)
    - maybe a ability to view event end time lets see if can figure out a nice way"

what do you mean by special weather forcast for google calendar? I'm assuming I need to go to google first and add some weather calendar rigt?
    I installed the today menu and love having this availibilty on my phone. However, now at the top bar, rather than showing the date and time, it just shows the date in a DD-MMM- format. I installed the patch to show the date and time as DD-MMM-YYYY HH:MM in the top bar before I installed the today menu patch. Any ideas?
    Thanks for your help. It Worked!
  18.    #1118  
    Quote Originally Posted by james.walker View Post
    I installed the today menu and love having this availibilty on my phone. However, now at the top bar, rather than showing the date and time, it just shows the date in a DD-MMM- format. I installed the patch to show the date and time as DD-MMM-YYYY HH:MM in the top bar before I installed the today menu patch. Any ideas?
    It is because the system menu alters the size of date / icon areas on top bar. I will fix this in next release in a way that does not interfear with neither of those. It might fix your situation or not. Since my patch has to alter the top bar a bit for the three clicking areas to exist. Anyway the next version will try to make it in a way that your situation and then those that have many icons in top bar which some of are not shown anymore should not have those problems anymore. I should have time to update the patches after one week.
  19.    #1119  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    "Today menu:

- a bit smaller font for event names.
    - special handling of weather forecast in google calendar
    - ability to view through more days (upto to a week)
    - maybe a ability to view event end time lets see if can figure out a nice way"

what do you mean by special weather forcast for google calendar? I'm assuming I need to go to google first and add some weather calendar rigt?
    Yes google calendar has possibility to add weather events into the calendar and as you said you need to go and add it in google calendar. Currently they are shown as normal all day events, but I will make it so that they are handled separately, maybe shown on top and for example the temperatures are shown on the right side with gray font as the time for normal events etc.
    Last edited by sconix; 04/23/2010 at 03:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    This is a very good app. I just installed all the patches and app and I created some Modes, I use the Mode switcher Menu to manully change between them, but I only have a problem which is:
    The default Mode keeps reloading from time to time and every a couple of minutes or hours, while I'm outdoor I keep my Outdoor mode active with Data On, then I discovers that the default Mode is reloading! This is a problem to me, even now while I'm writing this reply I'm using Night Mode and suddnly the Default Mode reloading it self while I don't want it to run automatically! How can I stop that please?!