• Silent switch trigger

32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 29 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    All it does is add the active mode in the upper left corner and gives you the ability to select modes from a drop down menu.
    The thing is, that this is exactly what I am in need of...
    I have the opposite problem, the upper left menu can change my modes manually, but my time triggers are not working, whether set for weekdays or every day, nothing happens at the time i have set, with automation set to Immediate, behavior set to One Trigger. Am i doing something wrong?
    Did you install Mode Switcher from scratch or upgrade from a previous version? You might try disabling Mode Switcher, rebooting your phone, deleting your modes, rebooting your phone, re-creating your modes, rebooting your phone, re-enabling Mode Switcher, rebooting your phone. You may not need to reboot after every step. I know I have 3 modes set, 2 with just time triggers and 1 with a time / charger trigger and all of them fire like they should. I think I installed 2 patches with it; one is required and the other was the Today Menu patch.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    There's a menu command in WebOS Quick Install that sends a file to a directory on the pre. I think it's called "Send File" and it'll ask you what file you want to send and it'll have a field to type in the path you want to send it to.
    Thanks for the info, I will give it a go tonight

Update: Got it all installed and working, thanks again
    Last edited by JBK617; 03/11/2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: App working
    Is sconix coming back this week or next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Is sconix coming back this week or next week?
    For some reason I was thinking he was going to be gone 10 days. He mentions releasing the next release in week 11. He was packing to leave on the 4th. My best guestimation would be the 14th; with a new release next week.
    For some reason I was thinking he was going to be gone 10 days. He mentions releasing the next release in week 11. He was packing to leave on the 4th. My best guestimation would be the 14th; with a new release next week.
    Alright thanks. I didn't know how he was counting his weeks because from my counts week 11 is this week.

Not to sound rushing. But sconix spoiled us with the fast updates. And since 1.4 broke and added things. So I NEED an update!
    With the new update to preware can someone tell me how to add the testing feed via preware. Thank you in advace for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1country View Post
    With the new update to preware can someone tell me how to add the testing feed via preware. Thank you in advace for your help.
    Go to the Manage Feeds page.

For NAME, enter "e-lnx-wee" (you'll want to make sure the first character is not a capital letter by pressing backspace after you enter the first 'e').

For URL, enter "http://wee.e-lnx.org/webos/feeds/stable" (make sure you don't make any mistakes when typing this).

Leave the IS COMPRESSED setting at YES.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    If you have WebOS Quick Install See post 549 on page 28 of this thread, I did it last night and it worked fine
    I just noticed last night that my Bedside Mode is starting before both triggers are met. It has a time trigger of 2200 - 0630 and a charger trigger. It's starting at 2200, I switch it back, and then it starts again whenever I put it on the launcher. I don't remember it doing it this way after I switched to the newest version. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
  12.    #572  
    Just let you guys know that I am back from my holiday. Although day later than I should have thanks to couple flights being a bit late I might take tomorrow to recover from the trip, but then back to coding so expect a new release with fixes by the end of this week. I still need to go through the posts and other stuff that has happened while I was away.
    Last edited by sconix; 03/15/2010 at 08:12 PM.
    Welcome back, sconix. Hope you had a great holiday. Looking forward to what a refreshed body, mind, and spirit will bring to mode switcher.
  14.    #574  
    Quote Originally Posted by rixpre2010 View Post
    Welcome back, sconix. Hope you had a great holiday. Looking forward to what a refreshed body, mind, and spirit will bring to mode switcher.
    Thanks, and the holiday was great =) So I should be a bit more productive with the coding for a while. Just might need the tomorrow to figure out how to enjoy this -25C once again after those 10 days of +30C...
    Anyone else haveing issues with the mode switcher feed in preware. It worked up until today, now I get an error and it doesn't list any of the mode switcher patches.
    I'm getting the feed issue too.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I'm getting the feed issue too.
    +1
  18.    #578  
    There was just a longer power brake in my area so that's why the feed problem. Should be up and running now.
    Thanks sconix. By the way this app rocks. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
  20.    #580  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1country View Post
    Thanks sconix. By the way this app rocks. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
    Thanks. I'll try to get the stable 1.0 out as soon as possible. After that I have to finish my master thesis that is supposed to be ready around 20th of April. After that I have plenty of time to work on MS (new features and other enhancements) and possible some other WebOS related stuff since I am most likely going to be jobless for a while. So donations are soon very welcomed