• Calendar event trigger

40 24.54%
  • Silent switch trigger

32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4393133138139140141142143144145146147148153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3326
    Restart is complete and still no charger trigger. Display always on is working.
  2.    #2842  
    Quote Originally Posted by rixpre2010 View Post
    Restart is complete and still no charger trigger. Display always on is working.
    Just send the report again. Since in the last log there was no lines about MS receiving charger notifications from the system due to the error. But now since always on is working it should be receiving the notifications.
  3.    #2843  
    Will release .38 soon. It has working timeofday trigger and govnah support.

To get govnah working just remove the govnah from apps list and add again to reset the config (if you already have added it to the mode config).
    Sent you the log, but now the screen always on has stopped working. Maybe I need to delete and reinstall MS? I'll wait to hear from you.
  5.    #2845  
    Sent you the log, but now the screen always on has stopped working. Maybe I need to delete and reinstall MS? I'll wait to hear from you.
    Reinstalling wont help anything. Both of your problems are tide to the charger signal. Since the always on also relies on that signal from the system. I am still trying to find a reason from the log, but haven't found one yet. I will test the exact same config that you have and if it works for me then I leave the figuring out of your problem for tomorrow and release .38 now. But if I can replicate or find the bug now then will fix it now. I will let you know soon how it goes.
    Thanks sconix. Sorry to be a fly in your ointment today.
  7.    #2847  
    Thanks sconix. Sorry to be a fly in your ointment today.
    No problem, you just helped me to find one more bug So the charger trigger and screen on / off is fixed in .38. I just found the reason. The .38 should be available soon. If still problems just send report again and I will see to it tomorrow. Now I am off to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    So if it sets the chosen profile then it is working as it should. I add the option for also opening a card on next release. I just forgot that people wanted this option too. Well I anyway installed govnah finally on my phone so will do some tests to make sure it works for next release and has the possibility to add also starting of the govnah app.

EDIT: it actually does not work and the reason is a typo I will fix the govnah support and release .38.
    Thanks, I noticed it wasn't working too and wondered if I was crazy when I saw a post above saying it partially worked.

I'm actually having trouble getting my Touchstone profiles to work, so I need to do further testing...
  9.    #2849  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
    Thanks, I noticed it wasn't working too and wondered if I was crazy when I saw a post above saying it partially worked.

I'm actually having trouble getting my Touchstone profiles to work, so I need to do further testing...
    Don't do since the time/charger related things was broken in .37. The .38 fixes all charger related problems and is out very soon.
  10.    #2850  
    So .38 is out now (may take a while to show up in the feed).

Fixes:

- Charger and timeofday trigger.

- Screen on / off settings.

- Govnah support (finally it is working).

I will add the support for launching govnah card for next release.
    Sconix - I was wondering if there will be an update enabling the ability to manage more than one email account. During the work week I need the ability to retrieve my work email however after business hours I would like to have the ability to stop work email and enable my personal email...
    Last edited by huffman01; 08/08/2010 at 07:13 PM.
    do i need to update to 9.37 in order to update to 9.38 or can i skip?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  13.    #2853  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    Sconix - I was wondering if there will be an update enabling the ability to manage more than one email account. During the work week I need the ability to retrieve my work email however after business hours I would like to have the ability to stop work email and enable my personal email...
    There will but not for 1.0.0. Right after 1.0.0 I will add the support for managing all accounts.
  14.    #2854  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    do i need to update to 9.37 in order to update to 9.38 or can i skip?
    You can skip and it usually is better to skip buggy release This time the bugs were accident since I changed something after the testing which I should never do...
    .38 has been sent to preware? -- should it be up soon?

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  16.    #2856  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    .38 has been sent to preware? -- should it be up soon?

thanks
    Yes, but it can take even half an hour sometimes, but should show up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Yes, but it can take even half an hour sometimes, but should show up soon.
    I just expedited it manually. It's in the feeds now.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Updated and I am happy to report that touchstone trigger is working splendidly. Screen always on is good as well.
  19.    #2859  
    Updated and I am happy to report that touchstone trigger is working splendidly. Screen always on is good as well.
    Thats good, but they should work now. The reason was that the charger status subscription was canceled after receiving the status once So MS did not really monitor the status. Now I am really off to bed so if any problems arise just use the report problem action and I will look into the problems tomorrow. Hopefully nothing big comes along so the 1.0.0 can be release on this weekend.
    will some one help me out here. I have profiles set up for all times through out the day however I also have a trigger set up for when my phone is on the ts for it to retrieve my emails more often. Here is my question I only want it to retrieve my emails while on the touchstone for certain profiles. Such as my night profile I do not want the emails to come through but all other profiles are ok. What is the best way to do this? I think I would go to the night profile/Blocking/ Other profiles? Can someone confirm this?