• Calendar event trigger

40 24.54%
  • Silent switch trigger

32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 141 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3326
    My mistake I Guess I spend more time in the modes than in default, I completely over looked that in the default option. Thank you for clearing that up keep up the great work the mode switcher is the answer to many of the things that I always thought was missing from the Palm Pre.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

2.    #2802  
    I seem to have a good coding day, so tonight release also has a application trigger, but it is not fully ready as you cannot set it to trigger on app start / close, but you can set it to trigger when application is on foreground (which may be what you actually want, so its possible to set it to turn screen brightness on max when ever you are reading a document for example). If I keep going there might even one more trigger in tonight release which I keep as a secret for now

EDIT: Secrets are not nice...so headphones trigger is also packed in tonight release which should happen in 3-4 hours...
    Last edited by sconix; 08/08/2010 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    I seem to have a good coding day, so tonight release also has a application trigger, but it is not fully ready as you cannot set it to trigger on app start / close, but you can set it to trigger when application is on foreground (which may be what you actually want, so its possible to set it to turn screen brightness on max when ever you are reading a document for example). If I keep going there might even one more trigger in tonight release which I keep as a secret for now
    This is incredible!

I'm sure a lot of people like me who use pReader will appreciate this. My "reading" mode just got a lot easier to use.

I didn't even think this kind of trigger was possible.
    Is the Calendar keyword trigger case-sensitive?
    Please, refresh my memory on just which feed mode switcher can be downloaded from.

I don't see it in Preware, anymore.

Thanks.
  6.    #2806  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Is the Calendar keyword trigger case-sensitive?
    Currently it is. Should I change it to case-insensitive?
  7.    #2807  
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_buchanan View Post
    Please, refresh my memory on just which feed mode switcher can be downloaded from.

I don't see it in Preware, anymore.

Thanks.
    WebOS internals testing feeds. You might want to wait for tonights release (~3-5 hours) so you don't loose any settings. Since this is the last release that clears part of the old MS configuration.
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/all ?
  9.    #2809  
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_buchanan View Post
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/all ?
    Nope, don't remember the url, but just google WebOS Internals Testing feed.
    I have a sprint pre with 1.4.1 Am I correct in beliebing that MS. Can't be used until 1.4.5 is released for sprint pre?
  11.    #2811  
    Quote Originally Posted by BillP3393 View Post
    I have a sprint pre with 1.4.1 Am I correct in beliebing that MS. Can't be used until 1.4.5 is released for sprint pre?
    No you are not. Nothing prevent using MS in all 1.4.x versions. The required patch is available for all versions. Even the optional mode menu etc. patches are available for 1.4.1.
    Currently it is. Should I change it to case-insensitive?
    I think you should keep it case-sensitive, but show in MS that it is case-sensitive so users don't get confused.
  13.    #2813  
    Tonight release also includes a Report Problem action in the main configuration menu. It automatically includes messages log and your current configuration. It is preferred method for reporting problems with the "release candidate" release so I can get the bugs that are still left fixed.

EDIT: release should be out soon I just pushed the changes into the repository, so let the bug reporting begin...
    Last edited by sconix; 08/08/2010 at 02:58 PM.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    first off...thank you so much for this wonderful app...secondly....has gps trigger been fixed yet?
  15.    #2815  
    Quote Originally Posted by bliger241 View Post
    first off...thank you so much for this wonderful app...secondly....has gps trigger been fixed yet?
    Damit I knew I forgot something. I'll fix it for next release which should be out on Tuesday/Wednesday. I'll also plan to make it a bit better. At least so that it is more accurate.
    Last edited by sconix; 08/08/2010 at 03:41 PM.
    WebOS internals testing feeds. You might want to wait for tonights release (~3-5 hours) so you don't loose any settings. Since this is the last release that clears part of the old MS configuration.
    When I run the update this afternoon will I loose any of the profiles or settings that I have set up already?
  17.    #2817  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    When I run the update this afternoon will I loose any of the profiles or settings that I have set up already?
    Only the applications are removed from the modes. The mode configurations are left untouched. So you only need to add back any application that modes are configured to start.
    Global Posts
    2,152 Global Posts
    I have noticed that while my phone is in default mode, the repeat notification patches (phone, e-mail, sms) do not sound.

After some testing, I found that the calendar, missed call and sms repeat is working.

So far, it is just the e-mail notification repeat that isn't coming through. Strange.
    Last edited by wbdillworth; 08/08/2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: updated info
    Govnah support does not seem to be working. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be fixed by now.
  20.    #2820  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    Govnah support does not seem to be working. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be fixed by now.
    Well it is supposed to be fixed on MS side. Not sure if Govnah interface still has some problems. I guess I have to install it so I can tell what is the reason for it not working.