• Calendar event trigger

40 24.54%
  • Silent switch trigger

32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 126 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3326
  1.    #2501  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
    For me, in .33 the application launch delay times are not working. I want to stagger some application launches, so they don't all try launching at the same time, yet the ones I set a 15 second delay for launch immediately.

Also, maybe I missed it, but will modifier modes modify default mode? Or only custom modes? I'm trying to set one profile for Touchstone, to set a predetermined Govnah profile, then have modifier modes for day or night to alter other settings & have the night launch alarm clock app, etc. Last night my "night alarm clock" modifier mode didn't launch at all. I do have overlapping triggers, so Touchstone mode launches anytime on the Touchstone, then "alarm clock" mode launched with 2 triggers (Touchstone & time of day). Sorta trying to do my own conditional check for the mod mode launch...
    The application launching has bugs anyway will address that next so will see about the delay too. So .35 should work better with apps. Which is out tomorrow. For instance govnah support is broken I try to fix that in the same time when I fix the application starting.

About the modifier mode it should modify default mode too. The .34 contains few fixes for mode triggering so try again if it work. I will test the setup you described tonight and see if it still does not work and include a fix for .35 if not.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I updated to .33 version from test feed, but my MS wont start.
    The same issue as yesterday. When I click the icon, it glows and then nothing.

Uninstalled x.33 and then installed .34, but still no go.
    Last edited by RMB; 07/27/2010 at 02:56 PM.
    Upgraded to .34 and it still isn't working right for me. None of my modes will start based on their triggers but they will close based on their triggers. For example, Work Mode should start at 0630 and end at 1630. I have to manually start it but it automatically stops at 1630. Also, and I'm assuming it's related to the triggers not working, any time I open Mode Switcher it reloads Default Mode when I close it. I think the last working version I had on my Pre was .32 (or maybe .31). Any suggestions or anything you need from me to help the troubleshooting? Thanks.

The patches I'm using are:
    Launch Mode Switcher on Luna Boot - v1.4.1-27 sconix
    System Menu Initial Framework - v1.4.1-31 sconix
    System Menu Mode Menu - v1.4.1-31 sconix
    System Menu Mods v1 - v1.4.1-31 sconix
    System Menu Today Menu - v1.4.1-31 sconix
    Wifi triggers are not working for me in .34
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Upgraded to .34 and it still isn't working right for me. None of my modes will start based on their triggers but they will close based on their triggers. For example, Work Mode should start at 0630 and end at 1630. I have to manually start it but it automatically stops at 1630. Also, and I'm assuming it's related to the triggers not working, any time I open Mode Switcher it reloads Default Mode when I close it. I think the last working version I had on my Pre was .32 (or maybe .31). Any suggestions or anything you need from me to help the troubleshooting? Thanks.

Same here, modes aren't starting by their triggers. I haven't tested closing a mode by it's triggers (it's not time yet), but I also get switched to Default mode after closing MS.

My only (Mode Switcher) patches are:
  6.    #2506  

Weird for me triggered modes work fully. At least that is something that should not be happening the starting of default mode. Just to clarify that when ever you open MS configuration app you get the updating default mode? Or reloading default mode. And do you at that point have some other mode on?

And if you could also send me your messages log it would help to determine what is causing the weird behavior.
  7.    #2507  
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    I updated to .33 version from test feed, but my MS wont start.
    The same issue as yesterday. When I click the icon, it glows and then nothing.

Uninstalled x.33 and then installed .34, but still no go.
    Please provide me your messages log (/var/log/messages).
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Weird for me triggered modes work fully. At least that is something that should not be happening the starting of default mode. Just to clarify that when ever you open MS configuration app you get the updating default mode? Or reloading default mode. And do you at that point have some other mode on?
    From "Work" mode, I get the "Switching Mode to: Default Mode" message when I close MS.
  9.    #2509  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrg548 View Post
    From "Work" mode, I get the "switching to" Default mode message when I close MS.
    Can you tell me what triggers the work mode has and what is the required trigger setting. When MS is closed it re-checks if mode is still valid. And I think there is one or two faulty triggers at this point which are causing the troubles. Some left overs from the old code most likely.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Can you tell me what triggers the work mode has and what is the required trigger setting. When MS is closed it re-checks if mode is still valid. And I think there is one or two faulty triggers at this point which are causing the troubles. Some left overs from the old code most likely.
    All Unique
    Time: Weekdays, 0700 to 1800
    Wi-Fi Network: Connected to, [office-wireless], no delay.

Wi-fi is on and I am connected to the correct router. It was working with these same settings in 0.9.33 this morning. I updated it from here at work.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Please provide me your messages log (/var/log/messages).
    Log attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have created an Airplane Mode using Mode Switcher. It only activates flight mode. I can only manually switch to it by using the Mode Menu. But once it finishes switching to the mode, my phone's radios do not turn off and the little airplane icon does not show up.

Also, I have the Quick Action set to Switch to Airplane Mode, but the quick action button doesn't work at all. I am using the 1.4.1 versions of the top bar patches.
  13.    #2513  
    Log attached.
    Strange, by looking at the log MS fails to get some of the system preferences and then my added checks take over and resets the configuration and then nothing not a single log line in the log after that from MS. So I will go through the code and add some more debug prints so please try .35 when its available and send messages log again if (most likely) MS wont start.
  14.    #2514  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I have created an Airplane Mode using Mode Switcher. It only activates flight mode. I can only manually switch to it by using the Mode Menu. But once it finishes switching to the mode, my phone's radios do not turn off and the little airplane icon does not show up.

Also, I have the Quick Action set to Switch to Airplane Mode, but the quick action button doesn't work at all. I am using the 1.4.1 versions of the top bar patches.
    Maybe the only setting that I did not test was the airplane mode so will do that and see if there is a problem and fix it for .35. Also I did not test the quick action and will do that do and fix.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Strange, by looking at the log MS fails to get some of the system preferences and then my added checks take over and resets the configuration and then nothing not a single log line in the log after that from MS. So I will go through the code and add some more debug prints so please try .35 when its available and send messages log again if (most likely) MS wont start.
    will do. Thanks a lot for all your effort trying to debug the issue.
  16.    #2516  
    will do. Thanks a lot for all your effort trying to debug the issue.
    Did bit more studying on the log and it seems that either the MS starting stops on loading one of the extensions or to the saving of configuration. My money is on saving the configuration, but if its that then I am out of options. but anyway the next version has the extra debug log so I know which one is the cause and lets see from there on what you could try.

EDIT: actually I want to change my bedding to one of the extensions.
    I just noticed that the option for Mode Switcher in the app list are blank. I had already set up a mode before the recent update that had MS in the app list. Now after the update MS advanced configuration in the app list is blank.
  18.    #2518  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I just noticed that the option for Mode Switcher in the app list are blank. I had already set up a mode before the recent update that had MS in the app list. Now after the update MS advanced configuration in the app list is blank.
    Of course I forgot to test that. I changed the way how the apps are initialized and a typo slipped through so it aborts loading of MS app extension. Fixed in .35.
  19.    #2519  

Forget what I sad in previous post about this issue. Do you have any other triggers than time? If not then there is something wrong with time trigger (which is bit odd since haven't touch that code). I added some debug logging for time triggers for .35 release. So please report how it goes with that and send messages log if possible.
    Sconix, I know this is off topic but why don't you use an avatar? It would make it easier to distinguish your posts from the others.