• Calendar event trigger

40 24.54%
  • Silent switch trigger

32 19.63%
  • Headphones trigger

19 11.66%
  • Signal strength trigger

23 14.11%
Page 119 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3326
  1.    #2361  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    Installed MS .30 release, it doesn't seem to be creating the Default mode, it says its getting the settings but it never highlights the edit default mode button? Any ideas? Thanks...

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
    Actually it is most likely one of the new settings that I added. Do you have calendar and email account added? If not then I think I have a bug that if there is no accounts it fails to retrieve the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    It means that it gets stuck on some setting for some reason (i.e. theres most likely some check for undefined response data missing in my code). Can you send the messages log to me? (/var/log/messages).
    Hope this is the right file....renamed to .txt to be able to attach...let me know if you need a different file. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Actually it is most likely one of the new settings that I added. Do you have calendar and email account added? If not then I think I have a bug that if there is no accounts it fails to retrieve the info.
    Yes, I have email and calender accounts, I use your today mode patch to display....

Thanks.

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
  4.    #2364  
    Hope this is the right file....renamed to .txt to be able to attach...let me know if you need a different file. Thanks.
    Thanks found the error. Will try to get couple more bugs fixed and release .31 soon so you can test it (within one hour).
    Sconix, to download the newest Mode Menu patch v1.4.5-2 we have to download v1.4.5 Framework since it is a dependenc? Well I tried doing that and the framework didn't install because I'm on firmware v1.4.1.1.
  6.    #2366  
    Yes, I have email and calender accounts, I use your today mode patch to display....

Thanks.

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
    The reason was that if there is no email ringtone set for first account it fails. So if you want to get it work already just set ringtone for your first email account.
  7.    #2367  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Sconix, to download the newest Mode Menu patch v1.4.5-2 we have to download v1.4.5 Framework since it is a dependenc? Well I tried doing that and the framework didn't install because I'm on firmware v1.4.1.1.
    Install only the global menus (framework) patch from testing (1.4.1) feed then others from stable (1.4.5) feed. The dependency does not look for the version...
    I have webos 1.4.1.1 and updated to MS .30. I've found a couple of relatively major bugs. I don't know if it's just my phone or not. I have a mode that is set to auto start immediately and also set the ringer volume to 0/minimum under sound settings. The first bug is that I get the notification asking if I want to switch modes. The second is that with the mode activated, when I call my phone, it still rings. It is getting the connection settings changed, but not any sound settings. It did fix the wifi bug I told you about yesterday.
  9.    #2369  
    Quote Originally Posted by COS777 View Post
    I have webos 1.4.1.1 and updated to MS .30. I've found a couple of relatively major bugs. I don't know if it's just my phone or not. I have a mode that is set to auto start immediately and also set the ringer volume to 0/minimum under sound settings. The first bug is that I get the notification asking if I want to switch modes. The second is that with the mode activated, when I call my phone, it still rings. It is getting the connection settings changed, but not any sound settings. It did fix the wifi bug I told you about yesterday.
    Will fix these and release .31.
    What do you mean that everything set to disabled? I did not quite get the what is wrong.
    sorry -- i have it set to auto start immediate and the notify set to disabled and i still get the banner requesting the mode change which i have to tap to get the new mode

sorry for my vague statements
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  11.    #2371  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    sorry -- i have it set to auto start immediate and the notify set to disabled and i still get the banner

I fix these for .31 which should be out within hour or two.
  12.    #2372  
    So the .31 release should be out quite soon and it fixes at least these:

- Startup problems when no ringtone ever set for email.
    - Apps can be modified for modifier modes when coming back from settings page etc.
    - Sound settings not working.
    - Immediate starting of modes not working.
    - Notify setting does not have effect.
    - Startup error when MS not enabled.
  13.    #2373  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    sorry -- i have it set to auto start immediate and the notify set to disabled and i still get the banner requesting the mode change which i have to tap to get the new mode

Are you sure about the banner thing? It works like if the mode which is being switched has notifying enabled the banner will be shown. So if your default mode has notifying on then you will get banner when switching to default mode. Can you verify this and be more accurate the situation when it shows even if disabled (i.e. when mode with notify disabled is being switched to or when it is closed).
  14.    #2374  
    Bug fix release .31 out now. Hopefully fixes most annoying bugs already. At least one more release coming later tonight. So please report any problems.
    I took a break from work just to update. You work quickly, sconix.
    Bug in .31 still:

Default Mode has brightness at 35%, Home is 4%.

Loading Default Mode will not change brightness, but loading Home mode will apply the brightness setting.
    All of the previous bugs I have found are fixed now.
    home mode switches perfectly now

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Install only the global menus (framework) patch from testing (1.4.1) feed then others from stable (1.4.5) feed. The dependency does not look for the version...
    I downloaded Add Support for System Menus v1.4.1-3 and when I enabled the stable feeds Preware is saying to update Add Support for System Menus v1.4.5-1. I don't update and I try to download Mode Menu for Top Bar v1.4.5-2 but it is tells me to update Add Support for System Menus before I install Mode Menu for Top Bar. Then I updated Add Support for System Menus but there was an error. Here's the IPKG Log:
    Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PATCH INSTALLATION Sun Jul 25 13:48:56 PDT 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus/top-bar-system-global-menus.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $succeeded$ $at$ $30$ ($offset$ -$1$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$3$ $succeeded$ $at$ $102$ ($offset$ $13$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$4$ $succeeded$ $at$ $295$ ($offset$ $13$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$5$ $succeeded$ $at$ $326$ ($offset$ $13$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$6$ $succeeded$ $at$ $423$ ($offset$ $18$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$7$ $succeeded$ $at$ $472$ ($offset$ $18$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$8$ $succeeded$ $at$ $609$ ($offset$ $18$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$9$ $succeeded$ $at$ $763$ $with$ $fuzz$ $1$ ($offset$ $18$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$10$ $succeeded$ $at$ $832$ ($offset$ $18$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$11$ $succeeded$ $at$ $1172$ $with$ $fuzz$ $1$ ($offset$ $18$ $lines$).
    $Hunk$ #$12$ $succeeded$ $at$ $3113$ ($offset$ $153$ $lines$).
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$views$/$bar$/$bar$-$scene$.$html$
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $succeeded$ $at$ $32$ ($offset$ $2$ $lines$).
    $can$'$t$ $find$ $file$ $to$ $patch$ $at$ $input$ $line$ $337$
    $Perhaps$ $you$ $used$ $the$ $wrong$ -$p$ $or$ --$strip$ $option$?
    $The$ $text$ $leading$ $up$ $to$ $this$ $was$:
    --------------------------
    |--- .$orig$/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojo$/$submissions$/$347$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$menus$.$css$
    |+++ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojo$/$submissions$/$347$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$menus$.$css$
    $File$ $to$ $patch$: 
    $Skip$ $this$ $patch$? [$y$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $9$ $out$ $of$ $9$ $hunks$ $ignored$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$stylesheets$/$systemui$.$css$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $succeeded$ $at$ $420$ ($offset$ $27$ $lines$).
    $patching$ $file$ $etc$/$palm$/$persistentWindows$.$conf$

$dry$ $run$ $failed$, $checking$ $if$ -$R$ $would$ $succeed$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$controllers$/$bar$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$!  $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $12$ $out$ $of$ $12$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$controllers$/$bar$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$views$/$bar$/$bar$-$scene$.$html$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$views$/$bar$/$bar$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $can$'$t$ $find$ $file$ $to$ $patch$ $at$ $input$ $line$ $337$
    $Perhaps$ $you$ $used$ $the$ $wrong$ -$p$ $or$ --$strip$ $option$?
    |--- .$orig$/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojo$/$submissions$/$347$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$menus$.$css$
    |+++ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojo$/$submissions$/$347$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$menus$.$css$
    $File$ $to$ $patch$: 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$stylesheets$/$systemui$.$css$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$stylesheets$/$systemui$.$css$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $etc$/$palm$/$persistentWindows$.$conf$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $etc$/$palm$/$persistentWindows$.$conf$.$rej$

$Installation$ $FAILED$!
    $File$ $to$ $patch$: 
    $ls$ -$R$ /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$org$.$e$-$lnx$.$wee$.$patches$.$top$-$bar$-$system$-$global$-$menus$
    /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$org$.$e$-$lnx$.$wee$.$patches$.$top$-$bar$-$system$-$global$-$menus$:
    $top$-$bar$-$system$-$global$-$menus$.$patch$
    *** $FAILED$ ***
  20.    #2380  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I downloaded Add Support for System Menus v1.4.1-3 and when I enabled the stable feeds Preware is saying to update Add Support for System Menus v1.4.5-1. I don't update and I try to download Mode Menu for Top Bar v1.4.5-2 but it is tells me to update Add Support for System Menus before I install Mode Menu for Top Bar. Then I updated Add Support for System Menus but there was an error. Here's the IPKG Log:
    Of course you could install with WOSQI or giving the url directly to the patches. But was there a reason why you want the 1.4.5 version of menu patches. You can install all from testing feed now since I updated the mode menu patch for 1.4.1 also.