Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. michote's Avatar
    Posts
    183 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #41  
    I updated to 0.2.0 two days ago and it stopped working on my GSM Pre. I tried to reinstall, but still get syncronisation failure. 0.1.0 worked fine.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by michote View Post
    I updated to 0.2.0 two days ago and it stopped working on my GSM Pre. I tried to reinstall, but still get syncronisation failure. 0.1.0 worked fine.
    Did you upgrade through Preware or WebOS Quick Install? 0.2.0 requires the Upstart Manager Service, which WOSQI would not have installed since it doesn't support dependencies. Try installing (or updating) Upstart Manager Service through Preware, then restarting Java. That should fix your issue.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  3. michote's Avatar
    Posts
    183 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #43  
    I used Preware. Upstart Manager Service was already installed but seemed to be broken. I reinstalled Upstart Manager Service and NTP Sync and now it works. thanks.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by michote View Post
    Upstart Manager Service was already installed but seemed to be broken. I reinstalled Upstart Manager Service and NTP Sync and now it works.
    I had exactly the same problem, but re-installing Upstart Manager Service and NTP Sync solved it. Thanks!

    BTW: The 0.3 preview works great!
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkloeckner View Post
    I had exactly the same problem, but re-installing Upstart Manager Service and NTP Sync solved it. Thanks!

    BTW: The 0.3 preview works great!
    Thanks for the feedback. I think on the next push I'll specifically require the latest version of Upstart Manager Service just to be on the safe side.

    I'm hoping to get some more feedback on the preview version so I can make any necessary improvements before pushing it out the door.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions