1.    #1  
    Sometimes, simpler can be better, but this game may make you feel a little dyslexic! Try to figure out the cleverly written puzzled phrases.

50 puzzled phrases great for killing time or passing around at a gathering.

Enjoy!

Next update will have more "games" to play

ChangeLog:

v1.3.0

-More Cosmetic Changes for easier use of Answer and Next/Previous buttons.

v1.1.0
    -Cosmetic changes (the scroll)
    -Jump-To menu now on every page by tapping the number at the top.

Last edited by itsALLsubliminal; 01/04/2010 at 09:25 PM.
    I've always loved these puzzles. Looking forward to more.
    Downloaded it in Preware earlier tonight...it's definitely fun! Thank you. I will be donating (to you and all the other devs who have made my Pre the source of endless fun that it is) as soon as my new debit card arrives (long story).
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Downloaded it in Preware earlier tonight...it's definitely fun! Thank you. I will be donating (to you and all the other devs who have made my Pre the source of endless fun that it is) as soon as my new debit card arrives (long story).
    it is much appreciated, thanks! and trust me, i know exactly how you feel... Took me 6 weeks to get my darn debit card just so i could pay my dues to palm for a dev license. There has got to be an easier way to just get a card physically created at the local bank. Paypal only works for a small amount of places i shop.

anywho... thanks for the kind words and I plan to make a picture-based addition to this aswell, so there will be a letters and pictures section.
  5.    #5  
    small update to 1.1.0
    Nice app!! These puzzles are always great for waking up the brain and passing a little time.

Just noticed a small little cosmetic bug.... the text under the Launcher icon reads "Whats Does That Say?!" but it should read "What Does That Say?!" I'm thinking you started to call it "What's that say?" and changed your mind to "What does that say?" but forgot to delete the s

Otherwise, nice fun little app!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    Nice app!! These puzzles are always great for waking up the brain and passing a little time.

Just noticed a small little cosmetic bug.... the text under the Launcher icon reads "Whats Does That Say?!" but it should read "What Does That Say?!" I'm thinking you started to call it "What's that say?" and changed your mind to "What does that say?" but forgot to delete the s

Otherwise, nice fun little app!!
    thanks, I didn't even notice that... As of right now I'm bed ridden, sick as a dog and it looks like my new year is gunna blow and since it's nothin serious I will fix that within a day or so
  8.    #8  
    updated to 1.3

Easier navigation buttons
    very fun game cant wait for more levels!
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    Very nice little app. Fun time killer.
    Good for killing a bit of time