Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've just submitted my first application:

Moo

View pictures of animals and hear their sounds by shaking your phone.

If you like the application and would like to make a donation, you can donate through PayPal:

Last edited by pretomcat; 01/24/2010 at 03:23 PM.
    What does moo do?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    Moo

View pictures of animals and hear their sounds by shaking your phone.

Now published: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/moo
    Downloaded it and my 1 year old nephew likes it!
    I think he will learn some animals from his cool uncle with this cool app!
    Thank you for this funny app!

Could you add some more animals like cricket, horse and stuff?
    Would be great.
    My 3 and 4 year olds both love it as well. Is there any way you could take what you have here and make it so that you can display any photo stored on the phone and link it to a sound file also stored on the phone? Seems to me there could be some novel use here beyond just cute animal photos and sounds (although I jumped at the idea...as my kids are little).
  6.    #7  
    thanks for all the feedback so far. I can certainly add more animals and their sound. Also the idea to be able to add your own picture and sound is a good one i'm considering. Any other requests or ideas? I get a lot of downloads for moo but only 3 ratings so far and they are all just one star
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Nice work. My 1 year old LOVEs it. It will be nice if you can add/allow user to add more animals' or even people's sound.
    Great app! my one year old loves it. more pics, please.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    My two year old LOVES this app. Any ideas on when the update with more animals will be ready? Happy to donate when the update comes out.
    Great App. We need more animals though!
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    My two year old LOVES this app. Any ideas on when the update with more animals will be ready? Happy to donate when the update comes out.
    an update is planned for next week .. will also submit it for the official app catalog then
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Great new! Thanks for the update. Any info on what the update will include?
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Haven't showed this to the kid yet but I just played some sounds for my friend's dog. It was *priceless* I give this app 5 stars
  14.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    Great new! Thanks for the update. Any info on what the update will include?
    the update will have at least more animals. any specific ones you'd like to see? i'm considering to make some layout changes.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Oliver (my boy) loves sheep, bears, geese, monkeys, horses, fish, (blub, blub, blub) really most animals we find in the books we read him.
    The icons could be larger, but you would probably incorporate that in your new layout.
    I like the idea of adding your own photos & sounds as well.
    I really think you have hit on a winner here, and should set up PayPal to take donations. I'd spend a few dollars to occupy the boy when we're out. The way it is, I have a buy him a ball every time he sees one, this would SAVE $$ in the long run. I would think a lot of users think likewise.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Any way to lock this app. Like the Android App Toddler Lock? So your toddler can't get out of the application unless you press a series of keys to unlock it? Seems hard to do On the pre
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by cpuangel View Post
    Any way to lock this app. Like the Android App Toddler Lock? So your toddler can't get out of the application unless you press a series of keys to unlock it? Seems hard to do On the pre
    yeah, probably not possible to do on WebOS with multitasking/cards

i like the Android App Toddler tho
  18.    #19  
    i've uploaded Version 1.0.1 with new animals, a new layout and some new features to try out

Enjoy
    Last edited by pretomcat; 01/24/2010 at 11:50 AM.
    I like the new animals and the "wake me up"-speech balloons.

Thanks for the update an all the work you put into it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast