Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldaniels View Post
    Love the app, my 16 month old can't get enough. I've had the same installation problem with the app catalog version--had the homebrew version, it worked great, but now the new version downloads but never completes the installation. I have preware installed, would love any advice!
    try this: using preware, install the homebrew version again. Delete it with preware and then try to install it through the app catalog. The homebrew and app catalog versions are the same by the way.

Markus
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    I had the Preware version. Installed the App Catalog version but it failed. I've deleted Moo entirely however it still fails if I try to reinstall ;-(
    try this: using preware, install the homebrew version again. Delete it with preware and then try to install it through the app catalog. The homebrew and app catalog versions are the same by the way.

Markus
  3. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pretomcat View Post

Markus
    Thanks for helping Markus!

I go into Preware and find Moo, but when I try to install it always take me to the App Catalog version. Is there a way to force an install via Preware?
    Thanks for helping Markus!

I go into Preware and find Moo, but when I try to install it always take me to the App Catalog version. Is there a way to force an install via Preware?
    Same with me. From Preware, the only Moo application I can find listed is from the Palm-Catalog feed (and this hangs on installation). I can't find Moo on the Precentral feed or any others, though I originally had installed it from this feed. It also doesn't show up on my list of installed applications or as an unknown app. Moo is deleted as far as I can see, and I can't find the homebrew version to re-install. Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by pretomcat View Post
    Cool... thanks!

EDIT: I went through a bunch of chicken sounds, found it, then realized I have to become a member and pay for a "package of sounds"... bah.
    Last edited by DrHeathenScum; 02/10/2010 at 12:32 AM.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldaniels View Post
    Same with me. From Preware, the only Moo application I can find listed is from the Palm-Catalog feed (and this hangs on installation). I can't find Moo on the Precentral feed or any others, though I originally had installed it from this feed. It also doesn't show up on my list of installed applications or as an unknown app. Moo is deleted as far as I can see, and I can't find the homebrew version to re-install. Thanks for the help!
    Due to a naming conflict i had to remove moo from precentral. You can only install it from the palm app catalog.

Markus
  7. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Finally got it to install! My 2 year old will be happy :-)
  8.    #48  
    Finally got it to install! My 2 year old will be happy :-)
    Great to hear! There will be an update soon with more animals and "tap to play sound"
    I got the update today, awesome addition of some more animals! Though my owl sounds like someone blowing on a microphone... no "hoo hoo".
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I got the update today, awesome addition of some more animals! Though my owl sounds like someone blowing on a microphone... no "hoo hoo".
    yes, palm pushed the 1.03 update today. I'll look if i can find a better owl sound
    I'll trade you a good owl sound for that chicken sound I want for a ringtone.
  12.    #52  
    I've submitted Version 1.0.4 to Palm. It adds 3 new animals, a german translation and bugfixes for audio in WebOS 1.4.

Enjoy

Markus
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    My kids love this app. Here is an idea for a similar app, but using people. Same thing, but the pictures are of celebrities, and the sounds are quotes they have said.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'll be Back" etc.
  14.    #54  
    Version 1.0.4 is now available in the Palm App Catalog
  15.    #55  
    For all moo-lovers, my new app AnimalMemory is now available as a beta:

http://www.precentral.net/app-gallery/beta/animalmemory

Try it out and let me know how you like it!
  16.    #56  
    I've submitted Version 1.0.5 of Moo to Palm, should be available soon. It contains sound bugfixes for WebOS 1.4.
  17.    #57  
    For all moo-lovers, my new app AnimalMemory is now available as a beta:

http://www.precentral.net/app-gallery/beta/animalmemory (now at version 1.0.2)

18.    #58  
    For all moo-lovers, my new app Animal Memory is now available in the App Catalog.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

19.    #59  
    Moo 1.0.7 has been released! Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further. ... Join the animal fun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123