Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My kids love this. Although you might want to add an option for the eyes and bubbles in the preferences
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr157 View Post
    My kids love this. Although you might want to add an option for the eyes and bubbles in the preferences
    are they too distracting? An option in the preferences is possible.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pretomcat View Post
    are they too distracting? An option in the preferences is possible.
    lol my 1 1/2yo daughter was a little creeped out by the googely eyes, but she loved the rest of the app. Thanks!
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  4.    #24  
    i've added preferences (in the upcoming version 1.0.2) to disable the bubbles and eyes
    Thanks for this app, my kids love it! Would it be possible to add a option to tap the animal to hear it again. Just seems intuitive.

Thanks again for the great app.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by palp1138 View Post
    Thanks for this app, my kids love it! Would it be possible to add a option to tap the animal to hear it again. Just seems intuitive.
    Thanks again for the great app.
    Thanks for your feedback

Tap to hear the sound in general or just after the first shake? Do the bubbles help to find out that you have to shake to hear the sound?

Note that you can disable the bubbles and eyes in the upcoming version .. any comments on the eyes and bubbles?
  7.    #27  
    i have submitted moo to the official app catalog. it will probably take a while to appear there.
  8.    #28  
    i've updated moo to version 1.02: added preferences to disable eyes and/or bubbles
    Thanks for your feedback

Tap to hear the sound in general or just after the first shake? Do the bubbles help to find out that you have to shake to hear the sound?

Note that you can disable the bubbles and eyes in the upcoming version .. any comments on the eyes and bubbles?
    I like that you shake it to hear it once, but I'd like to be able to just tap it to hear the animal sound again.

Yeah I think the eyes help to encourage the user to do something. I think the option to turn the eyes and bubbles off is a good idea though.
  10.    #30  
    Moo is now available in the App Catalog as well
    please add tap in general to activate the sound in addition to the shake. I'm too afraid to show my son how to shake because he would drop it or my pre would fly out of his tiny hands.

Thanks for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by odontastic View Post
    please add tap in general to activate the sound in addition to the shake. I'm too afraid to show my son how to shake because he would drop it or my pre would fly out of his tiny hands.
    exactly my fear
    Want this app for my daughter very badly, it downloads from the app catalog but then gets hung on installing. It flashes that the app is installed but the installing box doesnt go away. When i go to the launcher, the AP logo has thad circle on it saying its not fulyl installed. I have a palm pre plus.

help
    Last edited by glevitan; 02/01/2010 at 01:00 PM.
    Very cool... my 1-1/2 year old and my 5 year old love it!

Maybe a silly question, but can I/we get any of the sound files to use as ringtones? Particularly the chickens.
  15. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glevitan View Post
    Want this app for my daughter very badly, it downloads from the app catalog but then gets hung on installing. It flashes that the app is installed but the installing box doesnt go away. When i go to the launcher, the AP logo has thad circle on it saying its not fulyl installed. I have a palm pre plus.

help
    I have this exact problem! I had the previous version however it hung during installation and now is unusable :-(
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glevitan View Post

help
    Same problem here...
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Very cool... my 1-1/2 year old and my 5 year old love it!

Maybe a silly question, but can I/we get any of the sound files to use as ringtones? Particularly the chickens.
    Hi, most of the sounds are from: Soundsnap.com: High Quality Sound Effects and Loops
  18.    #38  
    does anyone of you who is having problems installing moo have preware or the SDK installed? i'm trying to find a way to diagnose those installation problems.
    Love the app, my 16 month old can't get enough. I've had the same installation problem with the app catalog version--had the homebrew version, it worked great, but now the new version downloads but never completes the installation. I have preware installed, would love any advice!
  20. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    does anyone of you who is having problems installing moo have preware or the SDK installed? i'm trying to find a way to diagnose those installation problems.
    I had the Preware version. Installed the App Catalog version but it failed. I've deleted Moo entirely however it still fails if I try to reinstall ;-(
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast