Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    1) I really don't like the new icons. Can we go back to Check In/Out?

Also, I've got the pro version now and it keeps trying to remind me to check out at 11:30... which makes no sense! That's in the middle of my workday. How do I get it to remind me to check out at 5pm?

G) how do I turn on sounds/vibrate on the reminder?

Lastly, any progress on changing week view to F-M-T-W-H-F instead of the current method?
    I'm also really open for both versions of icons. But, one thing has me confused.
    I've used similar softwares on my old Palm-OS units.
    I work on different projects and bills hence go to different firms for my work.
    I thought that just by changing category, time would start to log on an other project. But I've come to realize that I first have to stop logging - then change category - and then start logging again.
    I think it would be more intuitive if checked in at work would mean logging, and then changing category would change where the logging accours.

What do you think?

Otherwise, I really like the app ! Especially the fact that it is available for those of us that Palm volontarily denies access to software markets.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriq Backlund View Post
    I work on different projects and bills hence go to different firms for my work.
    I thought that just by changing category, time would start to log on an other project. But I've come to realize that I first have to stop logging - then change category - and then start logging again.
    I think it would be more intuitive if checked in at work would mean logging, and then changing category would change where the logging accours.

What do you think?
    This one is already on my todo list.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suava View Post
    1) I really don't like the new icons. Can we go back to Check In/Out?

Also, I've got the pro version now and it keeps trying to remind me to check out at 11:30... which makes no sense! That's in the middle of my workday. How do I get it to remind me to check out at 5pm?

G) how do I turn on sounds/vibrate on the reminder?

Lastly, any progress on changing week view to F-M-T-W-H-F instead of the current method?
    • No, but I will try to improve the new icons
    • Look at the preferences. Do you have set anything for breaks here? This will make the notification appear
    • Very good Idea -> Noted as TODO
    • Ähem .... no Seems a bit more work - so please be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_ke View Post
    • Look at the preferences. Do you have set anything for breaks here? This will make the notification appear
    Break calculation is off.

• Ähem .... no Seems a bit more work - so please be patient.
    No worries! Your app still rocks.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Break calculation is off.
    Have you set any times?
    - After ... hours?
    - Duration ?
    Have you set any times?
    - After ... hours?
    - Duration ?
    I don't think so. Here are some screen shots of my prefs pane:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I don't think so. Here are some screen shots of my prefs pane:
    ok.

That was enlightening. You will get a notification 4 hours after Standard-Time to check out for lunch. Then 30 minutes later you will get another reminder for checking in again.
    ok.

That was enlightening. You will get a notification 4 hours after Standard-Time to check out for lunch. Then 30 minutes later you will get another reminder for checking in again.
    Yea, I didn't think that would give me notifications since I have break calc off. I set everything to 0 now and I think now it's only going to remind me to check out.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Does this app also track more than one (say a number of employees)? I have been looking for an app that will allow me to track others such as my employees in and out, breaks, etc on daily, weekly, monthly and then export for payroll, etc. ideas or any apps out there. This one does not appear to be the one? Thx
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Does this app also track more than one (say a number of employees)? I have been looking for an app that will allow me to track others such as my employees in and out, breaks, etc on daily, weekly, monthly and then export for payroll, etc. ideas or any apps out there. This one does not appear to be the one? Thx
    To backup manually - full path below. This particularly applies to the Free version.

var\palm\data\file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.de.reger-clan.track-my-work-free_0\000000000000002a.db

Characters in bold will likely differ from your filename above from mine, but use Internalz from preware to lookup filename and copy/backup. If copying to new device, rename to match filename to what's named on new phone.
    Last edited by opacityzero; 12/19/2010 at 02:23 PM.
    Is there a way to use the break feature (or some other feature) to notify me when I have spent a certain amount of time working on a specific project, that I may have worked on in pieces throughout the day?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwy62 View Post
    Is there a way to use the break feature (or some other feature) to notify me when I have spent a certain amount of time working on a specific project, that I may have worked on in pieces throughout the day?
    Thanks.
    Yes, the full version allows notifications (now also with sound and vib.) on:
    • Begin of work
    • Start of break
    • End of break
    • End of work
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkopacz View Post
    Simply use the categories. As of 1.0.19 you can export data by categories.
    in the next version categories can also be selected for statistics (and graphics).
    -previously worked in v. 1.4.5.
    -can use existing categories.
    -is this a known issue or is TMT not support on 2.X?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsolyankee View Post
    -previously worked in v. 1.4.5.
    -can use existing categories.
    -is this a known issue or is TMT not support on 2.X?
    Was a bug and is fixed with 1.0.21.
    Great App!!!
    Thanks!!!

-d
    Please help! My Pre started acting up. I managed to pull the Save/Restore file off. I could not email the data dump. I swapped my phone number and a pixi's I have on my family plan. After that nightmare the Wifi on the Pre came on and hard reset the phone. I lost all data on the Pre. I installed the Save/Restore folder to the Pixi, but it did not restore my data. I then had a data dump from about 3 weeks ago. I emailed it to the pixi, copied, and pasted into the import paste field. And still no data. Any suggestions??? I seriously need this data
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by audax View Post
    The weekly overview is not working for me. It just shows zeros for all times.
    The time is tracked right but I need to inspect every day by itself.
    Do you have set any statistic filters?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast