Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Just to update everyone, you can install this on Preware now.

Rob
  2.    #82  
    thanks for the update, rob
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    you could do a search for completed tasks, i think that should work
    But I didn't finish the task and it is "overdue". Do you think you could have an "Overdue" icon or something next to Due this week, Due today and etc?
  4.    #84  
    oh sorry, read it wrong. search for "duebefore: today" or something like that.. check out the advanced search options from the menu on the search scene
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    oh sorry, read it wrong. search for "duebefore: today" or something like that.. check out the advanced search options from the menu on the search scene
    Thanks. Is there a way to keep "duebefore:today" instead of "priority:1" on the search screen?
    +1 for offline access. (Actually +10000000 -- to me that's essential.)

Also, is there a way to create tasks with no due date? If not, consider this a feature request.
    When I try to authenticate on my PRE I get the get "Authentication Failed" A call to the RTM API failed. Anyone know how I can fix this?
    Anyone else notice the spinner keeps on spinning when the selected list is empty? However, I was able to click on "Add new task".
    Just updated to 1.3.5.1. CowTask doesn't work anymore. Every screen is just an empty screen. What do I need to do to get it to work again?

Thanks
    Yep, your right. It was working yesterday before 1.3.5.1
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  11.    #91  
    will have to look into this. thx for notice
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I can confirm that recurring tasks case it to just spin.

I also think there is an issue with displaying over due tasks.

Hopefully these are easy fixes.
    Ditto. My work list wasn't loading, and I managed to troubleshoot it down to this issue.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Any progress on fixing this? I just now loaded it... it looks great... but won't let me add anything!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I can go through the authentication process just fine, but when I click the button to login, it just sits there. Don't even get a spinner.

Color me confused. Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    this app has TONS of potential! For me it isn't completely useful until tags are implemented, since I use tags extensively for smart lists. But it is well on it's way.

I did find one layout issue. On the task detail page, the date picker straddles the priority and due boxes, rather than residing in the due box. I have a screen cap, but I can't attach it from my pre for some reason.

good start here. I applaud you.
    Last edited by rpiatt; 01/11/2010 at 10:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Here is the screen cap I mentioned above.

Plus, much like others it has pretty much gone un-useable as it just cycles and cycles and never gets to anything now. Good thing I had a hand-written list with me yesterday. couldn't get to it via this app.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    As of 11/12 the spinner is back and api successfully pulls back RTM data. Not sure what the issue was yesterday, 11/11, similar to must of you I didn't get the spinner; but as of right now the app works...a little slow.
    My CowTasks also appears to have completely broken after the 1.3.5.1 update. Does anyone know what the current status is?

Thanks,
    Buck
    CowTasks is working great for me on 1.3.5.1, albeit a little slow. So I don't think it's an app issue. Although I, too, see the GUI issue rpiatt mentions above: the date picker straddles the priority and due boxes.
    I agree most of the time Cow Tasks is working (Save lists that contain recurring tasks). I think the problem is with RTM's servers. I have been using RTM for about 2 years now and I used to think it was a great company but their complete lack of support for WebOS is really starting to erode away at that opinion. The way they have treated developers like DK is just unacceptable.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast