Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    This sounds like a great application, however, I can't get it to work for more than just today's tasks. I have been using this program for a long time and have over 100 tasks. I don't always complete every task for the day so it carries over. For instance, today I have 5 carry overs and 2 for today. When I select the today, only the 2 come up. If I select the weekly, it just spins and spins. When I select any other button than today. it just spins. I have clicked on the button again and then it goes into spin mode. This just isn't working.

Any way this can be fixed?
    I couldn't install "RTM" thru Preware. I kept getting installation error. Anybody else is having the same issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    I couldn't install "RTM" thru Preware. I kept getting installation error. Anybody else is having the same issue?
    If you read back a couple of pages you will see that he had to change the name of the app to Cow Tasks. It is up on the Precentral feed but for some reason Preware has not done their update yet. You will need to use another method to install it such as WebOS Quick Install.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    If you read back a couple of pages you will see that he had to change the name of the app to Cow Tasks. It is up on the Precentral feed but for some reason Preware has not done their update yet. You will need to use another method to install it such as WebOS Quick Install.
    Thanks. I didn't see that. I saw CowTask on PreCentral, but RTM in Preware. That explains it. I will wait till Preware updates its feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangozebra View Post
    I also thought maybe recurring tasks caused this
    I can confirm that recurring tasks case it to just spin.

I also think there is an issue with displaying over due tasks.

Hopefully these are easy fixes.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Application not listed on web os.?
    I do still get an installation error because of trying not to install cow task but RTM.

Regards, IchWeissNix
    Preware lists the program with the old Name 'RTM'. Uninstallable (Error 404). And all the newer programs are not listed in Preware. Looks like something is broken when renaming the RTM App.
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    Preware lists the program with the old Name 'RTM'. Uninstallable (Error 404). And all the newer programs are not listed in Preware. Looks like something is broken when renaming the RTM App.
    The problem is on Preware side of things.

If you really want to install CowTasks over the air then just download FileCoaster in Preware. Launch FileCoaster and you will see CowTasks is the newest app in the PreCentral feed.
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    dolphinking I have a question, in the list view it has a gray oval saying smart. What does that mean? Can that be changed to show the number of tasks in each list?
  11.    #71  
    means it a smart/dynamic list like a saved sesrch. No counts for these can be easily determined at this time
    Great app! I check RTM multiple times a day and will definitely purchase this. Thanks for putting the beta out so we can mess with it and offer feedback. I have a question about ordering the tasks. Because I have so many things on each day's list, I've taken to ordering them with a numeric prefix (e.g. 1-shovel driveway, 3-return video, etc...) This works well online, although the numbers are reversed in the app (i.e. 9 is on the top). Shouldn't this display the same way as online?
    Any plans to add the ability to add tasks with the "Smart Add Syntax" (!, @, #, etc.)?
  14.    #74  
    as for numbers before tasks, it sorts by priority then by date. i will add a task name layer of sorting too so that numbers will work

actually, that is what i am using behind the scenes to Add tasks =] maybe i can work something out where u only click a checkmark and would only have to fill out the Task Name box
    Great App! Thanks.

Will you add "time" to the due date as well?
  16.    #76  
    yup, next release
    good to know! Thx
    Can it show Overdue tasks? I have to do all tasks in order to see the task for yesterday.
    Looks fantastic. Great work!
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    Can it show Overdue tasks? I have to do all tasks in order to see the task for yesterday.
    you could do a search for completed tasks, i think that should work
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast