Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by clindner View Post
    I still think you should approach them about developing their "official" app like they have for iPhone and Android.
    The only time that they have responded to me in the past 2 months has been to tell me that they revoked my API key's access. lol. An official RTM app ain't happenin
    Here's a link to the Palm Pre discussion on their forum. I posted a link back to here just now...

Remember The Milk - Forums / Ideas / Palm Pre
    I can't seem to find the link to the IPK, and Preware still has the old version listed?
  4.    #44  
    I can't seem to find the link to the IPK, and Preware still has the old version listed?
    I think PreWare only updates every X hours. Not sure what X is. Can install this IPK via webOS Quick Install...
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._0.1.1_all.ipk
    This looks like it's shaping up to be a great app! The interface looks really easy to use so far, but I agree that the ability to edit tasks should be added quickly.

Since those of us who are outside of the USA can't buy apps yet, if we decide to donate to your app, will you provide a link to the final version for us if your app becomes paid? Thanks very much.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by kallan42 View Post
    This looks like it's shaping up to be a great app! The interface looks really easy to use so far, but I agree that the ability to edit tasks should be added quickly.

Since those of us who are outside of the USA can't buy apps yet, if we decide to donate to your app, will you provide a link to the final version for us if your app becomes paid? Thanks very much.
    sounds fair. yes, edit tasks is coming in the next version =]. so did anyone notice yet that the task priority colors are the same colors from the cow, er, hamburger? lol
    OK, app still doesn't actually work for me. Same as before, not sure if you saw my previous posts because you didn't respond to them.

If I click on All Tasks from Lists, I just get the spinning dial.

If I do it via the web, I have about a dozen tasks showing.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    * The design of the application appears to replicate i.rememberthemilk.com; using the API for an application that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of Remember The Milk applications is against the API terms.
    I'm not a fan of the iphone UI so I'm happy about this. I was considering asking you to reskin your app. Too many 'column of white boxes' in iphone UI. Definitely like the way webOS UI looks and controls better or you could have your own look like geostrings did.
  9.    #49  
    OK, app still doesn't actually work for me. Same as before, not sure if you saw my previous posts because you didn't respond to them.

If I click on All Tasks from Lists, I just get the spinning dial.

If I do it via the web, I have about a dozen tasks showing.
    sometimes it freezes (spins) on me like that too. seems like lists of 10 or higher tend to do that. also, sometimes my Lists screen freezes (spins), but i just hit the Lists button on the bottom nav bar again til it works. i'll will test longer lists for next version

I'm confused are you referring to tasks already on your Pre? It doesn't sync with the Webos Tasks does it? I can edit any tasks I make with the Cowtasks app.
    Fantastic work on this app - Kudos for making an RTM app, and I dig the name and icon
    we all apreciate your efforts and hope they allow continued use! This is yet another piece of the webos puzzlee you have given us!
    I was waiting for that, thank you!
    Can't tell you how excited (then bummed) I was to see this app! When it was working, I too noticed it just spun on big lists. I also thought maybe recurring tasks caused this, but didn't have time to test.

Please keep working on this app! I would gladly pay $20 for it.
    Will it be possible to add comments to a tasks like a shopping list?
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    I think PreWare only updates every X hours. Not sure what X is. Can install this IPK via webOS Quick Install...
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._0.1.1_all.ipk
    Thanks for the direct link, finally got it on my pre.
    I would appriciate that too.
    This is really close to doing what I need it to do to replace datebk6 for me.

Here is my wish list:

Sort the today screen by priority
    Indicate which lists to include to include in the today screen (not sort by category, more of a filter)
    Advanced notification of a task
    reschedule repeating tasks from completion date (is this part of RTM already?)
    Saved views on the today screen

Let me describe this last one. In DateBK6 I have one view that shows me all of the tasks due today, past due, or that have an advanced notification for today, for work, school, and home.

I also have a view that shows me items from a list I call success that are due today, this is a list of daily tasks that I do to ensure a balanced life style, the kind of things that get edged out of a busy life.

I like to see these lists separately because I think about them differently.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I'm confused are you referring to tasks already on your Pre? It doesn't sync with the Webos Tasks does it? I can edit any tasks I make with the Cowtasks app.
    Then you are lucky indeed! Whenever I click on the "Edit" button after editing a task, I get a notice saying that "this function is currently not available" (or something similar). CowTasks is not syncing with my WebOS Tasks in any way that I can see.

I never got a chance to try out the old RTM app before it was rebranded as CowTasks. Were you able to edit tasks in that app? Maybe some lingering code from that is giving you the ability to edit code in the new app.
    I read through the thread but didn't see this anywhere. Is CowTasks going to be added to Preware?

/Kevin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast