Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    thanks for this app, much appreciated over the generic palm talks pre-installed app, cloud tasks are much more realistic and prevalent now. Thanks again!
    vidRohan | pacificprogress.us

Palm Pre 1.4.5
    Sprint
    UberKernel 250/1000 screenstate
    Music Player Remix 2.0
    I have installed CowTasks v0.1.2 from Precentral through Preware.
    Signed up for RTM and started playing.

One note - my Pre2 and RTM are set for UK (rest of the world date format i.e. non US date format - dd/mm/yyyy) not sure if its the parameters being passed to the API but its switching the dates around in the webOS app into RTM. New tasks create fine in RTM and display correctly in CowTasks.

but whilst the date picker looks correct in the date selection (apart from the bug on the month selection where it re-renders halfway above the line) it converts the task from 01/04/2010 - that's 1st April for us - into 4th January!

Any fix for this and the rendering bug would be appreciated.

Is this app still a live app as its not been amended for almost a year?

Thanks.
    ___
    My Palm PDA history: m130 > Tungsten T > Tungsten T|X > Pre 2 > HP Pre 3 (unlocked)
    My Mobile history: Nokia 5146 > 3110 > Samsung D900 > N73 > Nokia 6300 > Pre 2 (convergence!) > HP Pre 3
    My Tablet history: HP TouchPad 32Gb (model A - 1st gen)
    Quote Originally Posted by msdavies View Post
    Is this app still a live app as its not been amended for almost a year?

Thanks.
    I'll be returning to work on this app soon, I got side tracked learning Drupal, improving my actionscript & brushing up on my css3 for my day job.

The date / localization issues are in my queue, so it should be fixed in the future. It'll probably be after I've done a few more updates to my Star Trek Communicator app.

Trust me though, I'm as anxious as anyone to have a working RTM app on webOS (and future tablets )
    I'm going to start working on this app again this week. Not sure on a release, but I'll be posting alphas and betas as it progresses. Don't expect too much at first !
    Quote Originally Posted by darthmario View Post
    I'm going to start working on this app again this week. Not sure on a release, but I'll be posting alphas and betas as it progresses. Don't expect too much at first !
    thanks for doing this! I love using remember the milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthmario View Post

That's great news, indeed :-)
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    This is a very helpful app! Thanks...

Could you implement a quick action for just type?

You just need to add this to the appinfo.json

"universalSearch": {
    "action": {
    "displayName": "Add Task to RTM",
    "url":"com.REPLACE.REPLACE",
    "launchParam":"text"
    }
    }

and then this to the handleLaunch function in app-assistant.jsjsjs

handleLaunch: function(launchParams) {
    if (launchParams.text) {
    task = launchParams.text;
    flag = true;

}
    }

and finally, you can just check the global flag with if (flag) anywhere you want and use the entered text using the global variable task.

It would also be great to access the tasks when you are offline. I think it only works when you are online...
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213