Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Just a quick update, but after reviewing where I'm at with the project I'm putting a date of June 13th for beta release. Probably will be buggy, but I'm at the point where I need real feedback on it.
    whoa, hadn't been back here in a while... the app looks niiiice. Hope it pans out... this is a pretty big gaping hole in the WebOS world.
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    whoa, hadn't been back here in a while... the app looks niiiice. Hope it pans out... this is a pretty big gaping hole in the WebOS world.
    Thanks! Yeah that hole is why I decided to start working on this.

On a side note, I realized that all cool software releases have to have a "good" cheesy code name, so v0.9 of CowTasks is now known as "Milking it for all it's worth" and v1.0 is "Grade A Pasteurized"

Future releases will be Baked Brie, Cottage Cheese, Danablu, Edammer, Fromage, Gouda etc.

Just wondering if you had a new date in mind for the release of the 1st beta...
    any update on v0.9?
    +1 for interest in the beta...
    -|\/|ike-
    Currently using the homebrew program Cloudtasks to sync with RTM, I like the small font that allows up to 20 items visible on the first screen, but not sortable except by alphabetic order and date due (which happens automatically).

I hope the RTM app will allow font size choices as well as more sort options and ability to swipe to remove an item.

Thanks for bringing this to webOS!
    I've decided not to renew my paid subscription to RTM and instead switched over to Toodledo. The free version of Toodledo is good enough, IMO, unless you need subtasks, and the Pre app "Done!" is a terrific frontend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I've decided not to renew my paid subscription to RTM and instead switched over to Toodledo. The free version of Toodledo is good enough, IMO, unless you need subtasks, and the Pre app "Done!" is a terrific frontend.
    thanks for the input...I just used up my free trial of the mobile RTM site and was debating going pro....May just give Done! a shot...
    In my case, I find the smart add feature too good to pass up. I'll wait for a webOS app (like this one)... Hope it comes soon!
    I agree HBO... just wish we could hear something soon. Ready to check out this new version. Any updates or ETA?
    Any news?
    I'd like to take a look at the code to see if I can add to it or at least help with anything to get a beta out. Can anyone that has access to the latest code upload it somewhere?
    It seems like this app has stalled? Any news?
    As much as I liked Remember the Milk, I have moved on to Toodledo and the Done! app for my Pre. It seemed the development here has hit a standstill. Shame, really. What I saw looked great.
    I have switched to Done! as well. It is an amazing app. Unfortunately I still like RTM's web interface better and have many situations where I need the web interface OR an app for my Mac. If only Done would work with RTM as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by unraveledideas View Post
    I have switched to Done! as well. It is an amazing app. Unfortunately I still like RTM's web interface better and have many situations where I need the web interface OR an app for my Mac. If only Done would work with RTM as well.
    Have you tried Cloud tasks? It's worked very well for me and it works with Remember the Milk.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I don't see Cloud task in the App Catalog.
    For those interrested, there is a new app called CowTippin available in preware. (I'm not affiliated with them, just spreading the news). Seems based on RTFM, but works better (even in early beta).
    Thanks for the headsup. Tried it, looks nice but the beta is a little buggy, still it looks promising.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast