Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #121  
    @Tetraden: have you checked for .MapTool folder in the drive?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    No, I did not until now, but I did not find the folder too.
    I also found out, that Internalz is not able to create a directory, independent from where I try to create one. Asking google led me to the typical threads where people are ignoring this question.
    I also was not able to send a track as a .gpx file.
    I also was not able to mkdir with Internalz.

I did open Novaterm (hadn't used it since early rooting days) and was able to mkdir .MapTool in /media/internal.
    I then opened MapTool and was able to email a track, with it showing up as a .gpx file attachment.

Unfortunately, I've had problems with attachments not being attached, but that's another story...
    Hi,

This seems to be a great tool, but I'm not able to get it installed with Preware or WOSQI. I'm from Spain and using a Movistar Pre.

Is there any step I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.
  5.    #125  
    you should be able to get it from the AppCatalog, aren't you?
    I can't find it in the AppCatalog available from Spain.

I can see from Preware but if I click Install, the AppCatalog opens and tells me that the application cannot be executed in my current operating system (which is 1.3.5.2).

From fileCoaster, I can get it downloaded but the automatic install procedure returns and error (same with WebOS Quick Install).

Is therefore the same issue as with other applications (which will be available when AppCatalog launches in Europe)? Or is there any other way to get it installed?

Thank you again.
  7.    #127  
    It's available in Germany, maybe I missed it for Spain. Will check it.
  8.    #128  
    ok, as far as I can see it, there is no reason why it shouldn't be available in Spain too. Send me your email address and I send you the ipk.

Regards
    Henk
    Hi Henk!

I am also using Movistar Spain, and i can see your app in the palm catalog, i first downloaded it from preware, but after that, i've downloaded the latest actualizations from the app cat without problem.

Great software!!
    OK. It seems therefore that it is a problem from my Pre or some SW conflict.

From WebOS Quick Install I manage to find the app and download it, but when sending it to the Pre the installation procedure starts until it shows a warning (see attached picture) and I can no longer get it installed.

Do you have any idea? (I'll send you a private message with my mail, just for trying with the version you'll send me).

TY again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11.    #131  
    Looks like a preware.org error. Anyway, I've send you the file. Enjoy.
    Worked great with the file you sent me. Now I'll finally be able to try this nice app along with the offline feature!
  13.    #133  
    New update is now available in the AppCatalog. With it you will now be able to log as long as your battery lasts: with locking enabled (the green feets in the lower right corner) the device is prevented from going to sleep and will therefore log forever.

BTW: I still wonder why there aren't any comments etc. on my 2 paid apps in the Catalog. If you want to show me your appreciation for the free MapTool go, buy and comment on Wikay or Match This! Pro in the official AppCatalog.

Thx
    Henk
    Quote Originally Posted by registroaplicacion View Post
    OK. It seems therefore that it is a problem from my Pre or some SW conflict.

From WebOS Quick Install I manage to find the app and download it, but when sending it to the Pre the installation procedure starts until it shows a warning (see attached picture) and I can no longer get it installed.

Do you have any idea? (I'll send you a private message with my mail, just for trying with the version you'll send me).

TY again.
    This happens because the same appid is being used in both the PreCentral feed and the App Catalog.

Palm recommends that different appid's be used for homebrew and app catalog.

The work-around is to disable one of the feeds in Preware, and then update feeds and install.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Hi Henk,

really great app, especially the new endless logging feature!

One question: After saving a track the gpx-file can be found in /media/internal/.maptool/... So far so good. But when I try to import the saved track I always get the message that my document list is empty. What am I doing wrong?
    Should be something there....I have left a comment (positive one).

Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    BTW: I still wonder why there aren't any comments etc. on my 2 paid apps in the Catalog. If you want to show me your appreciation for the free MapTool go, buy and comment on Wikay or Match This! Pro in the official AppCatalog.
  17.    #137  
    @betax: it's just the gpx is saved into a hidden folder. That's the reason the file-picker can't find it. You could use internalz to move it from the hidden folder (.MapTool) one folder up.

@ryleyinstl: thanx a lot
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    @Henk: Could you take a look at
    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/D...ap#Deutschland

Is there a way to use this cards with the Pre?
  19.    #139  
    No, maybe someone else will do it once, but in Javascript? I don't think so.
    MetaView - What is the change log on the new update?
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast