1.    #1  
    I have submitted this application to the PreCentral Feed. Awaiting approval =]

Until it is available in the feed, i have provided a link below

Since the release of Ares I have remade the application (in a fraction of the time =] ) so the version number is being reset to 0.0.1 (for the three users that downloaded the application from my Google-Code Page).

After downloading 'Backgrounds' from the App Catalog i was disappointed to see that the wallpapers could not be saved. I decided to make this application so users can view & save wallpapers from several different websites.

I know this is a very simple application ( i had to get started somewhere ) & will continue to work on this as long as there is a demand. I intend to use the webView Widget to allow the links to open from within the application itself, however at the moment pressing the button will open the Pre's browser.

Changelog:

v.0.0.4
    • Hopefully the first public-ly available copy of wallPortal. Sorry for this issues / late posting

v.0.0.3
    • Solved problem i had with Ares & getting buttons to work as HTML links

v.0.0.2
    • Moved links into drawers (Full-Size & 320x480)

v.0.0.1
    • (Re-) Release due to Ares.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Veritas06; 12/18/2009 at 11:54 PM.
    How do I download the images to my phone using this application?
  3.    #3  
    Currently this release is really only an application with links to websites (in the future i intend to have the pages within the application ) & so when clicked the websites open in the browser & you can save the wallpapers the same way is in the browser: Orange Button + Tap & then 'Save to Photos.'
    Just wanted to let you know in case you aren't aware, I downloaded your new v2 and you can't save the images like you normally would through the browser, using orange/white + tap
  5.    #5  
    yeah, i'm sorryy about that. I got a message thismorning about it so I took it down until I can get it worked out.

Sorry to everyone who is trying to use my app. Hopefully I can figure out the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    yeah, i'm sorryy about that. I got a message thismorning about it so I took it down until I can get it worked out.

Sorry to everyone who is trying to use my app. Hopefully I can figure out the problem.
    Thanks for the reply, No need to be sorry, I just wasn't sure if it was my phone or the app and wanted to make sure you were aware. I'll keep it installed for now to remind me to check for a future update, I like the concept.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    this is a nice app cant wait til u get tha bugz worked out kudos homie keep up tha good work
    yes, this is a very sweet app...
    the thing I noticed through using the Pre-Wallpapers link in your app is:

the *buttons* for SHARE and DOWNLOAD do not function.... the BACK button does... don't know if that will help you or not... just something I noticed
  9.    #9  
    yeah, those buttons are through the site itself, nothing I can edit there. I'm still looking to see how I can get the context menu back in each webView so images can be saved (the whole point of the app =/ )
    First off, GR8 app Veritas06, bugs are understandable and part of developing an application but do you have any ETA on a fix to satisfy my graphic fix

Best regards
  11.    #11  
    the only thing holding me back is just getting the context menu working which i'm assuming is just going to be a line or two of code. The current problem i'm have is exactly what that line of code //is//. I was hoping ina a day or so I would have been able to find it, but it seems to be taking me a bit longer to find it than I planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    the only thing holding me back is just getting the context menu working which i'm assuming is just going to be a line or two of code. The current problem i'm have is exactly what that line of code //is//. I was hoping ina a day or so I would have been able to find it, but it seems to be taking me a bit longer to find it than I planned.
    Good luck, I have this app installed and I can't wait to actually use it. Thank you.